Fashion War - 潮流教主 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Nov 9, 2015.

1. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

Lol @ u guys. I thought this drama is just average and predictable. The only thing stands out for this drama is many pretty girls in it. No way Moses win tv king with this performance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

pretty good series overall, no forced/rushed ending

• Like Like x 1
  3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

yea realistically speaking, not many people can get promoted that quickly, unless they are that talented and experienced. Hell of all the people I met since graduating college, including my best friend whom I think is one of the smartest people I know, took 5 years to reach system's architect...all the CEO and CTO or director level people that I've ever met all took years, even a full decade to reach that high, then you have Yan, who became chief editor in less than a year lol. I mean besides Jacqueline who's a seasoned veteran that left...Vivian is also one that qualifies to have the torch passed to her...but then again, they did mention they needed a fresh look to be the next person to succeed.

All in all, i thought the series was short but was good. Like Captain of Destiny...that drama was only "good" was because of Ruco...this drama is only bad because of Sisley but overall I agree, about a 7 or 8 for me. Could be higher but Sisley really decreased the quality of this drama for me. Strong performance all around though

4. it was too business like for me do they not have families or BFs :moses: come to think of it 90% shot in the office lol

I do like the amount of screen time for Ali Lee shes ready for Gallen Lo :chow:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

fair enough, I personally like three types of dramas, no matter who produced it...

historical dramas, political series and business series. This one is really good in terms of the business aspect of it. When you're busy and spend 90% of your week working, you're pretty much always in the office lol

6. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

She was a bit annoying in Speed of Life for me, good thing Nat was in it. It's too bad that Vivian doesn't get lead status...I think she's worthy of it, she never comes off annoying.

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

This series would of been worse if it was too lovey dovey

Go watch love come home for that stuff lmao

8. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

it looks like ali lee has a lot of series coming up!

• Like Like x 1