Fav Ice Cream =]

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by cottoncandybabe, Jun 5, 2007.

1. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

^ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww green tea ice cream...
    i also don't like chocolate ice cream which is weird cause i LOVE chocolate. i'll eat ice cream with pieces of chocolate but not if it's entirely choccolate. once again, i know i'm weird.
    but favourite would prob b cookies dough.
    but lately to cut down the fat, i found this yogurt stuff. its soooo good and taste jsut like ice cream . it's strawberry and banana flavoured...mmmmm

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Hmmm, never treid Haagen-Dazs Green Tea ice-cream... Should look for it now :)

3. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

^is it even there never even heard of it but i do know the green tea faze is really going at it lately

4. hiake

I think I may have saw it... then go "ewwwww" because I only have imported green tea ice cream :p Westerner's version of green tea things, like soy milk, taste weird...

5. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

^ putting soy milk in green tea is quite disgusting... but the import ones are also too sweet ....

6. hiake

They are okay... the imported ones... LOVE Their sesame flavour :)

7. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Anyone tried Japanese Icecream?

8. hiake

^ Yup, tried their super fatty milk based ice cream, SO GOOD...

But it's like eating cream right by the tub... Good but can't have too much at once...

9. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

They usually come in small lumps and are more expensive.
    So there is little chance to over eat ...

10. hiake

^ Naw, it's me you are talking about...

But in Japan, I like their yogurt better than their ice-cream. It tastes ALMOST like ice-cream/gelato :9

11. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

because that small lump is already too fattening guess its different if you are a sumo tho

12. hiake

LOL, but when I was visiting Japan, I totally overindulged on food without gaining a single pound...

More like lost a size for I walked and carried boxes and boxes of books so much :p

Same weight (pretty much), one size smaller :D

13. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

funny its hard for me to gain weight in china/hong kong yet there food is absolutely yummy

14. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Talking about myself, when I was in Japan, I bought me some things to try our.
    But I didn't know that the Japanese have such small stomaches ...

15. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

but then sumo's are most famous through japan

16. hiake

The opposite was true for me... I didn't exactly lose weight, but I just don't have appetite when I was in Hong Kong, guess it's the humidity and heat >.<

LOL, they have to have everything ready for "on the go" so a 500mL tub of ice cream isn't the most rational packaging...

Well, it's not like everyone eats like football player or basketball player in the US either :p

17. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

i guess its just how they prepare the food more not even the weather cause i would believe in the US more of the animals/plants are harmone infested

18. hiake

^ Don't understand... It's not that I didn't like the taste of the food, just that I get full easily = lost appetite...

19. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

oh i understand i meant liek you eat less but i eat just as much but at the same time i lose weight so i think that food in the USA has been injected with harmones

20. hiake

That's possible... hormones ewwww. But one just can't help but eat while in US :(

And yeah, my eating less at each meal = easier to get hungry all over again = end up eating like 10 meals a day :p I guess the sheer quantity of meals made up for the lost quality (amount of food consumed in each meal) :D