Favorite Dish!!

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Feb 20, 2006.

1. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

i like the strawberry filling
    drool
    drool

2. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

im a fussy bastard, i dont like filling hahaha :p

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

krispy kreme dons!

4. mmm... I love homemade chicken soup also... chicken and ginseng... -clapclap

#64 Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Mar 13, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
  5. Knoctur_nal

homemade food in general beats it all.

6. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

yea
    most of the time

7. Knoctur_nal

haha..someone don like or appreciates his moms cooking..ha

8. succulent juicy lobster tail dipped in thick scorching hot melted butter... with the strong aroma of garlic...

9. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Man Meal: The Henney Hoagie (aka Daniel Henney)
    200507101832470100_1.jpg

Mouth-watering Korean 'hot wings', marinated with a secret, special sauce. Served with several different sides, but each in its own is pleasingly tantalizing. He's packed with protein and iron as well as all the essential vitamins and minerals any vivacious, on-the-go, health-conscious girl needs. He's a quick meal that can last throughout the day and into the night. He can make you come for the food and stay for the entertainment. A dish so tasty, licking your fingers is the ONLY option. Silverware and napkins not required...

Man Meal: A Second Serving of Rare Beef (aka Daniel Wu)
    31.jpg

Dim the lights and come get Sum. This dish is a harmonious integration of color, redolence, taste, shape and the fineness of what a real man should be. Masterful in fluid, yet powerful and palatable movements, this savory course will help you find inner peace. He can help produce a zen-like state unlike any other you've ever known. He has the effect of prolonging life, sustaining the constitution, and promoting energy. He's an array of raw ingredients just ready for the mouth and to nourish the soul. Cater to your cravings with this enticing delicacy. Enjoy every morsel to their fullest and finest extent!

ahahha...seriously? Lemon paprika chicken breast topped with sesame seeds, browned in extra virgin olive oil and unsalted butter; finished in the oven. Served with sauteed baby shitake mushrooms in oyster sauce and sesame seeds, fresh asparagus in a spicy garlic sauce, and natural brown rice.

#69 shy, Mar 22, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  10. geez shy thanks for dirtyin up my thread... would you like an order of Double Daniel wit a side of Bok Choy!!!

and damn does your parents actually make that Lemon paprika chicken dish... good lawd that sounds pretty good.

11. I knew you were 'hot' in other places but the kitchen too... good lawd...

12. Felix

Felix Active Member

hahah seriously. 'Save an animal...eat a man!' lmao

My favorite dish would be spicy pork stir-fried. :D

13. how many pple like Hot Pot?

14. shy

shy Well-Known Member

I especially like Thai hot pot...

15. you mean the spicy kind that practically burns your tongue off... good stuff.

16. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

hmmm, my favourite dish?! at the moment, it would be teriyaki chicken. yummm

17. Ivy

Ivy Member

chicken wings! that's what i love and craving for right now

18. fluf

fluf Member

Mine will be a good pot of soup and loads of vegetables.

19. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

bread POWER! HI YAHH!! do you kung fu that bread every time you eat it? give it a jump kick to da head?

My favourite dish is Curry Goat.

20. 4ever

4ever Member

steak with mashed potatoes