Favorite Dish!!

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Feb 20, 2006.

1. yeah!!!! lucky i dunno how to make them... otherwise imma snack on them everyday hahaha... and i miss the "cheese sausage" they have in HK *droolz*

2. susanl

susanl Active Member

This is difficult. My mom is very good cook.

Mmmm.... sweet and spicy crabs with lots of gravy that I can dip with toasted mantou. :)

3. straw

straw Member

spicy food

4. whoa sweet n spicy crab... -drool... gravy with mantou?? -huh. gotta go with the traditional fried and dipped in condensed milk.

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

dirty south deep fried cat fish!

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

im hungryy

7. dragonball111

dragonball111 Member

Noodle, Noodle and Noodle!!!! Althrough noodle is not a Dish, but noodle for me!!!!

8. omg I had Chicken with chestnuts.. it's like -drool

9. anyone likes cola chicken wings??

10. ooh can you make it!! i want some... -clapclap... ive had it like only a few times...

I prefer dry braised chicken wings instead...

11. i found a lot of different recipes online but i dunno which one to try -unsure

12. lol woo Dawn finally decides to cook... -clapclap

just take the top three which seem similar and do the steps.. but add lots of coke!! -lol

13. haha... hmmm... y dun u just drink coke :p

14. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ ha ha good point..... -lol

nope ive never tried cola chicken wings but i absolutely adore soy a sauce chicken -drool

15. i made soy sauce chicken wings when my parents were away in HK... but i think i kinda forgotten how to make it now :p

16. brown_bear

its not all that difficult when i saw my daddy make it last time all you do is tuip the soy a sauce into a pot then dump the chicken wings and voila -chef

17. hahaha... hmmm... i'll try to make it next time when i get the chance to stuff up mum's kitchen :p

18. brown_bear

ha ha im like that too....... my mum says it always looks like a bomb site after ive finished in the kitchen -lol

19. but my mum makes me clean it up afterwards -cry2

20. brown_bear

yup me too........ i hate cleaning up afterwards it sucks....