Favourite chocolate bar?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by skywalka, May 18, 2009.

1. most of the chocolate bars mentioned here are candy bars, basically fake, little chocolate and a lot of filler. your in real chocolate territory when you buy Thorntons chocolate which is mostly chocolate but there is much better. When you buy a chocolate bar check the cocoa content, youll see that there is only a little bit of chocolate in your chocolate bar and a whole bunch of rubbish... That is a candy bar, candy basically means sweets.

most people live their entire life never tasting real chocolate, i remember when i first had REAL ice cream.. niiiiiice

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Thrown to food and caps removed.

3. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    BEST BAR EVER

4. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

ohh...thanks for the info,i didn't know that:p
    i will check the cocoa content now!

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

do ya know ive had thorntons choccie and this fancy one called 'hotel chocolate'
    and really i think it all tastes the same....the only major diff. is the price =.=
    ive also had a "real" choccie brand called O'briens and yesh its niceee...

and whut do you call "real" ice-cream...?...something made from 100% cream..?

6. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

@bb: 100% real ice cream is made with either 100% milk or cream. I read that in the newspaper today at work! =D

if not, they call it frozen desserts or something apparently.

7. miss_missy

miss_missy New Member

hershey bar definitely!

8. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

mars delight!!
    galazy truffles!!
    kinder bueno!!!
    YUM!!!!

9. at least a very high content of cream, most ice creams you see in the supermarket have no cream at all, its just filler. Though its not pure my fav is ben & jerrys

10. bbgirlsum

^ Ben & Jerry's are the best but if you want super smooth and creamy Hagen Daz is the one for you
    Thornton's choclates are too sweet for me :(

11. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

i've heart a lot of good stuff about haagen daaz... seems to be a popular choice among the summer treats =)

and to OP:

if you can find ritter sports chocolates, I recommend either: Alpine Milk Chocolate or Biscuit Milk Chocolate. It's premium chocolate stuff!! Not your average CANDY.
    They have white chocolate variety and dark as well. but people like milk chocolates most so... just my 2 cents =)

[​IMG]
    yum :drool:

12. bbgirlsum

it is the best for Vinilla flavour coz i hate vanilla flavour but Hagen Daz makes it sooo lovely!

13. 0rchid

0rchid Member

personally, i love:

Twix
    Hershey's Cookies n' Creme
    Glosette (the raisin ones)
    Kinder Surprise (i wish they would make them without the toys since i never know what to do with them :s)
    Turtles
    Hershey's Hugs n' Kisses (eventhough it technically isn't a chocolate "bar")

14. laifong

laifong Member

nestle milk chocolate with almond, yummy

15. lasalle

lasalle Well-Known Member

Boys and Girls.. I am trying to loss weight here. Chocolate and Ice Cream.. have messy on my soul.

16. yip123j

yip123j Member

My favorites in this order:

Coffee Crisp
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
    Kit Kat
    Aero Mint
    Skor
    Big Turk

17. ae75levin

ae75levin Member

Chocolate cupcake

18. tw3akedd0wn

tw3akedd0wn Member

Eff that - all chocolate = amazing. xD

If I had to choose, it'd be...

Snickers/Twix would be my favorite bar.
    Milky Way in second.
    Then after that Hersheys... Butterfinger...3 Musketeers... whatever I can get my hands on, really.

19. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Godiva chocolate bars. Actually, Godiva anything.

Then Hershey's Cookies and cream... then Twix.

20. phenix325

phenix325 Member

I like Lindt or Chocolove chocolate bars. They both come in a variety of flavors. If you are looking for something unusual you could try Ronnie Sue's Chocolates in Essex Street Market in New York City. They make chocolate covered bacon. It sounds funny but tastes so good. It's got the savor and sweet flavor.