Female Height

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by tails, Dec 31, 2007.

1. weilinny

weilinny Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what the average is...but you can definitely find asian girls in that height range. I know plenty asian girls at that height

2. fallenheart

fallenheart Member

man.. 5'7 is tall... but definitely not that hard to find i suppose. from most of the girls that i know of, most of them are kinda petite and even i'm only 5'5 i have the feeling of a tall giant already. LOL

3. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

average asian girls range from 5'0" - 5'6"
    you will rarely see them at 5'9" unless they have lifts on

4. will4eva7k

will4eva7k Well-Known Member

If i girl asks me that, and she's lookin' pretty fine, i'd be like hey! lets go on a date

Hmm, i've seen many taller girls than me, and many shorter than me. My gf/exgf's have always been around the
    same height as me. There are a few hot asian girls over 5'7", but i dont see so many of them around as ones 5'6" and lower.

5. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

Travel to Northern China where the average height is taller by a few inches.

6. happy18

happy18 Member

there a many tall Asian girls nowadays but those that care a lot about being skinning tend to be a little shorter

7. mr_mumble

mr_mumble Active Member

the ideal female height i think should be jus an inch or 2 shorter than the guy .... to me thats the ideal height of my gurl lol too bad thats hard to find because i'm around 5 11 almost 6.... lol : ( haha

8. XDTP

XDTP Well-Known Member

i have a friend who's 4'11...she went out with a dude that was like...6'0. that was strangely awkward.
    I am 5'10 and most of my friends thats girls are like...5'5-7 around that range.