FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by master_g, Dec 7, 2009.

1. ^ lol my xbox aint gona die on me, it better not anyway.

2. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

so u are saying every console made by Sony sucks, you must be a xbox fan

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

shitbox3fixme cant do this shit !!!!
    [​IMG]

4. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

Oh daimn!!
    I was thinking of getting this on PS3 >.<
    finally decided on NOT to sell mine :xd:

5. [​IMG]

[video=youtube;bXcQr6H-eig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcQr6H-eig"[/video]

Gold or not, the box is baaaaalin

[​IMG]

6. ultim8camper

^ yeah but ps3 = 3d gaming xbox cant do that shit

7. [​IMG]

youll see 3D when M$ gets the next Metal Gear solid (Y) go youtube, you can see 3d from the tekken we took (Y) or maybe the ff13 we took(Y)

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

to be completely honest...i see no point in 3d gaming. probably gonna be a casual gimmick like wii.

9. ultim8camper

10. 2005? old news...What about this guy?
    [​IMG]

niiiiiiice (Y)

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

my bro's got this preordered for 360 since the summer lol

12. ultim8camper

^ congratz for finding something that was on 4 chan *clap clap clap*
    [​IMG]

13. LKY9

LKY9 Well-Known Member

geeze.. playing FF on a xbox... :facepalm:

14. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

I'm like starting to sense a typical fanboi battle here between ult and mg as I look through this thread :kekekegay:

Correction since the merger of square enix :facepalm: ... they started to fail after this.

I don't see how the more people that can play this game is fail since more of the fanbase who doesn't own a PS3 can get their hands on it. Plus there is nothing wrong with SE in making more of a profit as with anybody if they have the opportunity to do so they would take it =p.

Anyway like I said before I can't help but :facepalm: at the localisation version -_-

15. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[video=youtube;w3-PwYuYz9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-PwYuYz9k"[/video]

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

their choice of leona lewis song as theme proves their intention of Americanizing game for 360 which is an american console..lol i was mad at ff 13 xbox e3 first but that was before i got great exclusives from ps3 now i dont care that much. i heard ps3 version has uncompressed audio? hopefully thats not just fanboy rambling. btw g natal is basically eye toy 2 imo just like how sony wand is nunchuck 2.

17. lol exactly, the more that get to play it the better, i can play the role of non-serious fanboy cus its funny but i dont see why one group would believe only they should get a game. i dont think real fanboys care about profit, but if you offered them $1,000,000 to go sony or m$ they would do it in a heartbeat

dont think audio is to important for me cus i play games through 3 speakers anyway, doubt i would tell the difference. i duno about the cams though if they be good or bad, i just posted it for lols.