FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by master_g, Dec 7, 2009.

1. what im saying is people are making out like Ps3 will get uncompressed wav and xbox will get midi.... both are going to be so high quality that it wont make a difference to a normal human being, only fanboys who collect points *cough*

xbox people dont care, we're getting the game so were happy, yet its sony fanboys going on about this all the time :facepalm:

wait till its released on the 17th and we will see. is it released on 360 in jp this month?

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ummmm g...ff13 is jp exclusive for ps3...sorry to break your heart-lol

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

not out in america and uk till march

4. doesn't break my heart, makes no difference for me, i was just asking cus the sound and video difference would be documented, not like i could play or understand it anyway. gfight1

yup

5. :facepalm: fable 2 was a great game with average critic score of 8.8 , i dont see how it fails cuz it was awesome! I got my system mainly because i wanted to play ffx and rpg games and seeing that the xbox has 2x more it was the obvious choice. I can only wonder wtf happen to the powerhouse sony used to be and in rpg titles.

6. ultim8camper

^well its obvious that sony thought"fuck me we have no money to keep all the exclusives cause were still losing money after each console we sell" its not sonys fault if companys took up deals that the microsoft had .... it only just proves that microsoft has more money ... but it doesnt mean that sony wont also get more rpg games in the future ........

7. just had a look on live and fable 2 has been broken down into episodes (1 - 5) so i just downloaded ep 1 (is free) so i can see what its about, 2 - 5 cost as it is the full game it seems.

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Fable and Fable 2 are bad games nuff said.

9. u will need to get deeper into the game to enjoy it, rewarding when u have all those quests and changes to it. I've heard people say fail so many times when it comes to this game that i truly believe it's said simply because they own a ps3 or are not info rpg/adventure games, other then that it's an exceptional game with the exception of Peter Molyneux, ps3 fan boys like to hate on for hyping everything up, which i think is the other main factor fan boys just simply say the game sucks without really playing it.

10. ultim8camper

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!!!!!! Congratz gigi ... for another FUCKING halo game ........zzzzzzzzz

11. is there another? i didnt know

12. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

why you brought this subject up than if you are not jealous and fanboy and all that.....

13. ^ hello sir, nice random post (Y)

Define what 'this' actually means plz. what subject are you actually talking about? and what was it that I brought up? by the end of this your gona earn the "how to read a post properly lv1" qualification, ill even make you certificate with M$ paint (Y)

14. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

lol...both systems have their hit and misses...i have a ps3 but i'll say online on some games on xbox360 is way more competitive than on the ps3 and vice versa..besides most companies don't care what the game plays on they just want to make money so if all systems release the same game and it sells then that's all that matters to them in the end..profit profit profit..they will make double the money selling on both systems so the win goes to square-enix...and fanboys make me laugh...mg's pics/vids definitely > the ps3 ones sry hahahaha...

on a semi unrelated note...ff vs 13 is now listed as "DNU" at gamestop...bastards!

15. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Hey, xbox fanboy, stop turning things around. in the end, ur point is that the 360 now have one of Sony's game. So go suck a ****. too bad too sad. okay.....understood.

16. arghhh i really have to restrain myself here... ok, i dont know you or care about your opinion, ok bai.

17. ultim8camper

^ u care about my opinions tho gigi :D :p shitbox360 fails ... mwhahahaha

18. ^ dont diss the m$360, forza3 ftw, oh yeah there should be some ff13 reviews out, gota see what this game is about

19. PS3 Graphics > 360 Graphics.

i really don't understand how this guy was trying to argue that multiple disc means a game is better... we all went through that FF7 phase, i think i prefer everything to be on one disc... and btw blu ray single layer holds 25gb that's 6 DVD's..... im sure all they are going to do is change the buttons for the 360.... im sure they made all that stuff easily changeable, most likely a global variable....

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/208115/ps3-can-read-new-400-gb-blu-ray-disc/

any who.... im just amped for it nonetheless!

20. you do know the whole article was a joke? its not to be taken seriously. i said it in the thread description.:spank:

but i am perfectly fine with multi disks, makes no difference to me.

#80 master_g, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2009