FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by master_g, Dec 7, 2009.

1. well it seemed like a joke anyways, and stop spanking me your dirty whore! XD

2. its a legit spank, not a dirty one :shifty:

3. jacky89

jacky89 Member

I think the only reason the Xbox 360 is better than the PS3 is that it is moddable. PS3 seems to have more exclusives.

4. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

i dont get it, 4 disc = 1 bluray disc anyway how would it be better, note i do have xbox360 i love it but i dont slay the ps3 cos ps3 is future prove cos its bluray lol

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

lol you guys are jokes. I read the whole thread. Whenever we talk about consoles there's always fanboy wars. And I lol'd at the comment about 3D ps3 gaming.

Why do you guys care so much about other people accepting your point of view over consoles? Just enjoy your console and what it has to offer. Damnnnn gaming is suppose to be fun guys. =|

P.S. Xbox > Ps3
    :> teehee

6. ^ me and 8ball are just playing, in reality i dont care but i just do it for the lols which is why i dont respond to idiots who try to join in like they were invited. its a private faux fanboy war

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAACER - Giant enemy crabs.. actually existed in Japanese history, you must strike their weak point for massive damage (according to sony :p)

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

Gaawwwwdddd kha kha ... ¬_¬ you just destroyed the lulz ... im hating on you for it now !!!!

¬_¬ shitbox sucks kha kha

8. khaotic said xbox > gaystation 3 so the xbox360 would be 10x better (Y)

9. caricari

caricari Member

speechless right after reading this thread......

10. ultim8camper

playstation 2 > shotbox3fixme

11. Forza 3 > Gey Toris-slow 5

12. ultim8camper

^ ewwwww gigi .. that sounds like some one 5 said it ... that pretty raw that

13. you name for the xbox is something a 4 y/o would say so xbox wins again :D

14. ultim8camper

not really cause shitbox3fixme has a meaning yet gaystation is just stupid .. cause your giving a non living thing an adjective ... gawd gigi fail much

15. Oh Red Herring much?, your argument sux, me fail??...what does this have to do with xbox, Ad hominem much, why cant an adjective be used to help express a non-living object? xbox wins

[​IMG]

16. ultim8camper

cause it sucks it doesnt deserve to be decribed with an adjective

17. oi 8ball, i woke up with a cold, real horrible cough so im to weak for this-wheel, i will avenge the box in a short whilegfight1.

18. ultim8camper

awwwwww gigi :( hope you get well soon -hugs <3<3 *kiss*

19. super nintendo > xbox 360 > n-gage

20. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I <3 Dreamcast -_-