FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by master_g, Dec 7, 2009.

1. aznmaster025

aznmaster025 Member

i dont really understand the argument between the ff13 360 and ps3, but hopefully this game will be well worth it. the storyline has seem to be shifting more of a feminine theme

2. x3n0112

x3n0112 Member

All those points you made are sooooo stupid. I'm sorry. Having more discs is better for nostalgia? Get real. No forced installs?? You can install the game on the Xbox HDD and it will run much faster, so why wouldn't you install the game to the hard drive? FFXII versus will PROBABLY suck? Judging something before playing it. I couldn't even make my way through the whole post because it just got dumber and dumber as it went on.

3. I like turtles

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[video=youtube;xo8Gy0e4l4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo8Gy0e4l4c"[/video]

5. what is going on there? i could prolly sit and watch that for a long while >.< for some reason i like watching repetitive stuff like that

6. i think he is suppose to follow you? and i guess the person already jumped across and is just waiting for him to catch up?

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;8vxz2vkXuQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxz2vkXuQA&feature=sub"[/video]
    will sbe getting it and then we shall see again !!!!!

8. bigb0i318

bigb0i318 Member

1. 360 only has multiple disc because 6 dvds equal 1 dual layer blu-ray disc
    2. 360 is only using 3-4 disc while PS3 is using the whole dual layer blu-ray disc
    3. Single Sided Dual Layer DVD = 8.5gbs
    4. Single Sided Dual Layer Blu-Ray = 50gbs
    5. I'm not a 360 or PS3 or Wii Fanboy
    6. I own all 3 and play them all except for WII -smart
    7. PS3's Version will be getting uncompressed Graphics and uncompressed Audio
    8. 360's Version will be getting compressed Graphics and compressed Audio
    9. They use Crystal Tools to develop both versions
    10. Final Fantasy Versus is a PS3 exclusive because Final Fantasy originally goes on Playstation
    11. Final Fantasy on PS3 installs load so reading it will be quicker so load times will be shorter
    12. Installing on 360 will make load times shorter and less noise coming from the xbox
    13. Wii is gay
    14. Final Fantasy VII is GREAT!
    15. I'm getting FF XIII on PS3
    16. FF XIV is MMO
    17. They need to remake FF VIII

9. Hi, though i think you may have missed the point of the post your post is decent.

What ill say is this:

please dont believe the lie that xbox has compressed graphics... ill comment on the audio and graphics...

Audio

If PS3 was getting uncompressed wav and xbox was getting midi then i would understand but thats not the case, there isnt really going to be a distinguishable difference between the two. the only way to possibly tell the difference is if your an audiophile with a professional cinema system with the sound at full blast, then maybe the xbox will distort before the PS3 does... thats all.. compressing audio doesnt mean you necessarily lose much of the quality, if any at all.

Graphics

I dont really get this, to much people say uncompressed graphics... i dont get it!!!! they will be the same between both systems, i think they would sooner go to 7 disks rather then reduce the graphics.

So what is compressed?... the video cut scenes are compressed!! NOT the in-game graphics, nooooooooooooot the in-game graphics, one more time, not the in-game graphics, reducing the quality of video clips to minimise disks needed is more feasible. once again, i doubt the difference will be seen between the two unless your playing on the largest of HD screens like a 70" screen, but maybe youll see a difference at 50"+.

Conclusion

If i had a PS3 i would get it on that system for convenience (assuming i was gona get it) but the whole audio/video thing gets blown out of proportion.

10. ultim8camper

just give up gigi no one will listen xD ..... just pretend you care xD

11. When the game comes out..... you will see MG! lol

12. they are gona go crazy with the comparisons

13. vincentccw

vincentccw Member

i think u r correct

14. sorjaii

sorjaii Member

its because of the 360 that games this gen suck.the only games that are good are all exclusives

15. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

FFXIII on the wii > FFXIII on the xbox360 and PS3 put together

what's better than swinging the wiimote like an idiot?

16. ultim8camper

like a nobhead like liam gallerher throwing his brit award

17. cus he knows its all a pile of crap anyway!!

18. ultim8camper

even tho he went back and took it off the crowd and asked it back ... hmmm :/

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-final-fantasy-xiii-face-off

honestly its hard to tell from the vid comparison but some of the screenshots definitely show that the ps3 version is smoother. its definitely not the big difference in quality like bayonetta.