Final Fantasy 13 Ending/Discussion/Post-Game Farming/Cieth Missions Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Mar 26, 2010.

1. k3vin15753

k3vin15753 Member

last boss was easy compare to the missions lol. I still dont get part of teh game tho lol.

2. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

What's not to get?

Instead of becoming Ragnarok to kill Orphan, Fang and Vanille used the power to prevent Cocoon from crashing down into Grand Pulse.

3. and

I LIKE TURTLES

4. kontradictions

That's so 2000-late.

You need to get with the times, man.

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

also beat the game.

My characters were pretty weak to be honest. Only 40 some hours of gameplay to beat the game. I'm kind of disappointed in how quick it was. I put 70 hours into FFX, I was hoping for more secret areas and stuff like that in this game, buuut w/e, it was still pretty fun.

6. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

finally beat Mission 64!!! ~ definitely the hardest as it meant to be. theres not much to the game which is disappointing. missions and the main storyline. fairly enjoyable but i didnt like farming turtles.......

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^he was the hardest to five star but damn platinumed ha. i liked farming for dark matter though because all those battles, one mistake and you will fail.

8. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i got him on five star when I killed him. took me 8 minutes to kill him i think. but it felt good to have killed him after hours of frustration >.<

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i killed him in 8 mins and i didnt get the five star only 4 and figured it didn't work unless i remove fang, i was right. I had to strip myself of all the weapons and i had to use lvl 1 weapons and remove all my accessories. I had the gold watch and everything too. I guess thats the downside of having maxed characters your goal time is jipped. he wasn't hard to beat, i probably killed the guy 30 times and didn't get five stars lol lucky you.

10. Caesu

Caesu Well-Known Member

gold watch is a jip itself haha i think it only increases the time by 1-3seconds

11. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i havent fought him again. i'll try again later. my team when i killed him was Lightning, Vanille and Fang. only Fang had Max Ultimate weapon. Lightnings was partial, think it was around lvl 70-80. Vanille had lvl 1 weapon. and i stacked resist damage, and wind accessories on them. didnt upgrade them at all.

so you still havent got 5 stars despite all those attempts at getting it including stripping the characters?? stripping the characters makes a difference to the rating? i never really figured out the rating properly. i always thought it was time based but sometimes when i beat the time, its not always 5 stars. i wasnt sure what else contributed to it. havent tried removing gear to determine the results. so stripping characters makes a difference?

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i already platinum lol. but yeah stripping everything and not using fang gives you like 26 mins.

13. Caesu

Caesu Well-Known Member

star rating is based on your attack and magic so the higher your attack(max weapon) the less time you get to 5-star.. if u strip and equip first tier weapon (lower attack) you get longer time to 5-star

14. kontradictions

Been farming turtles for traps, gil, and CP points.

I'm barely working on my 3rd max class.

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^be sure to get the growth egg first though as it will x2 your cp.

16. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

all you need is one traps and you gain 3 more if you know how to ^.^ Growth Egg is your friend! ~ but to get it, its a bitch to get it............ i hate that mission with a passion........

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol you can get it before you beat the game...DEATH is your friend:sp_ike_d:

18. kontradictions

Thanks! Will do.
    Haha yea. I read about the dismantle trick but I figure, as I'm farming for platinum ingots and CP, any trap I get while doing so shouldn't hurt.

19. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yeap Death is so good. Thats the only good thing about Vanille ~

20. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Finished in 40 hours as well and to be honest, game was pretty short, plus there weren't much to play with.

I want my £35 quid back!!!