Finally comes to an END

Discussion in 'D.I.E. Again - 古靈精探 B' started by KaY_xD, Sep 19, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOL really cant expect much except some laughs xD the room thing is quite lame...& the fei fu dui thing is lamer....& awwww the bb keeps crying </3 poor bb

Eric Li did another good job (Y)

2. tachiboi

tachiboi Active Member

SAW Copycat? :S

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

meeh dat dam seew ja ma .... soo not bothered about it .... overall was oki ....... and yeah took ideas off saw .. which was a bit lame .. meeeh ....

4. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

boring ending .. i saw it last night with the mandarin version .. bad bad bad .. i wish they didn't make a sequel if it was this poorly written.

5. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

I thought it was okay overall ^^
    The jokes were lame but funny XD

6. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

The whole spirit detached from the body was kind of weird.
    Major climatic moment of the last episode was a SAW rip.
    The ending was kind of lame.

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

gosh its from SAW....no wonder it looks so familiar lol i really cant rmb things...."I remember the face, but I can't recall the name." <3

8. tamagodaisuki

i think the ending was rushed and i expected the baby to participate more in solving cases, but it's still a good happy ending.

9. they copied jigsaw /saw at the end -_-

10. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

i think this sequel is a drag because the "B" is only useful in the end to give the flashbacks to Yin Hern Wah...

11. willie6005

willie6005 Member

the ending abit boring..

12. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

It was OK ....

13. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

When I first I saw the room thing, I laughed out loud. I don't mind them taking ideas from Saw but at least make it your own and not such an obvious copycat. I thought the out of body thing was another lame attempt from Ghost and how Roger got back into his body was laughable. I hope they don't make a DIE 3

14. it is lame but i thought Sonjia and Roger were cute... especially when she kept punch Big Mouth Ying when Roger was in him lol...

15. sekihoutai

sekihoutai Member

ugh.. so many things to complain about the ending.. terrible lol.. especially james bond guy... such stupid inventions.. not to mention a defibrilator would never do what they made it to do.. defibs stop hearts.

really cheesy, somewhat enjoyable, but really wish they wrote a better script throughout

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lame rip off of saw, id rather see more of that big mouth hawk/roger kwok angle thing and they should've shown big mouth hawk more and less roger kwok that time, that was friggin hilarious especially when they were playing my love my darling song hahahhaa..i cracked the shit up.

17. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

i was expecting a little more out of the baby..like helping them solve cases...it was only used in the ending which is kind of whack....i like part 1 better

18. asiandrabon1314

asiandrabon1314 Active Member

the ending was ok

19. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

Hahah thats the first thing that came to my mind when I "saw" it as well ...

But it worked out pretty well ... did that bloke die? or did he escape?

20. onni

onni Well-Known Member

this series is not as interesting as i expected. overall, the show was just ok to me. i think i prefer D.I.E. even the cases in D.I.E. was much better than cases in D.I.E. again.