First EP thoughts?

Discussion in 'Yes Sir, No Sir - 點解阿Sir係阿Sir' started by shinobi, Apr 18, 2011.

1. moses once again playing weird char...a teacher acting like a cop?-what?

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

At first I thought he was an undercover cop working as a teacher but turns out I was wrong. Yup, as usual Moses is acting as the 'strange' character (not a bad thing).

seems like he will indeed become a cop after seeing him getting interested in that tv ad

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I also thought it was a cop acting as an undercover. Maybe once he becomes a cop.. he will go undercover?

4. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

haha. yess.. he will go undercover as a school teacher i think?! LOL.
    but too badd ron and linda won't appear this week. :(

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

according to the next episode's preview, it seems like he will go undercover back in the school.

6. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to Ron being the badass student.

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ron becomes a badass?

I know Tavia will be a gym teacher. && i guess Ron & Linda will appear earliest in Episode 6 according to susie?

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Man! Ron ain't coming till next week!!! Ron is awesome (no homo).

9. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Why is Moses playing this type of role again...don't you think the way he's trying to be funny is always the same? Like in Behold, Can't Buy My Love, etc...the "tsehh" sound he makes is the SAME.

10. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

Linda will be a bowling coach from what I can see

Not being funny but although Moses is acting similar chars but some of the names that they have made up has very "lan get" but still makes me giggle :) therefore i pretty like it ^^

11. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

It's Moses and his signature role again but I'm not sick of it yet. So I guess it's alright. I hope it stays a light-hearted comedy and doesn't try to get too serious and dramatic with all the undercover cop stuff.

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That's pretty true, be it modern or ancient he still uses it.

Seems like we (the people who said so) were right that he's an undercover.

13. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

A few scenes are funny but it's just to boring, might watch further but don't have any high hopes.

14. Paperboy

Paperboy Member

Just watched the first and second episode. I like the character wich Moses plays in the series.

15. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

im watching and im like ...... :/ hmmmmmmm seems like the same moses 'trying' to be funny

16. yea seems to be his trademark...its getting old quick and annoying,.

17. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

@kevin .. i know that you dont mean it in any offensive way etc but can you not use the term 'no homo' .... sorry its just that im sick of people using it like saying something as 'gay' ... i find it just sooo stupid ... its not like your gonna be like .... hey mum i love .. no incest or like a really close friends child .. aww you're cute .. no pedo etc etc .

18. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

ROFL

19. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

i love my dog....no bestiality