First Impressions

Discussion in 'The Threshold Of A Persona - ID 精英' started by njthaman, Jun 3, 2009.

1. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

i've watched the first 2 episodes and here are my first impressions...

- finding it quite interesting with the whole immigration theme
    - looking forward to seeing more of yoyo's character...
    - wondering how claire yiu's character develops other than being "por wai wong"
    - patrick tang's mother is joookes
    - themesong is crap... roger kwok really can't sing and patrick tang is not bad but not good...

your views?

ps themesong is called 掩飾 (Concelment) by Patrick Tang 鄧健泓 and Roger Kwok 郭晉安

2. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

liking this series so far, impressed with the 1st 2 eps, characters are interesting and immigration control is pretty fresh, hope it carries on being good!

3. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

so far so good,not bad

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i watched 1st epi and it looks so excitinggg....<3 roger kwok series's
    its been agessss since they did a show about hk immigration stuff...^^...(Y)

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Roger said that this series will be better than Rosy Business but I don't think it's good enough yet. But it's quite interesting to watch.

6. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

i'll have to marathon watch 2 weeks worth of the drama episodes after my two finals ><. hope I don't miss too much during this time.

At first I was looking down upon the show because of Roger Kwok, but then again the other cast members seem decent, so I'll give the show some credit and watch it when the time comes.

I seem to have a problem with Roger Kwok's speech, but that's just me.

7. i actually like the theme song...its not bad. :)

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Ah B again?!!

9. mashi263

mashi263 New Member

I heard they received a few complaints already... but it seems pretty interesting to me... so far... it's something different. I'm still not used to seeing Claire Yiu acting like this though!

10. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

will Claire's character die, it seem that it's possible but most characters are ok but I just don't like tobe, she can't act.

The serie is interesting so far and theme is good.

11. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

quite frankly I don't like Yoyo so much at all. kinda annoyed at her acting. it feels really superficial

12. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Good serie so far :)

13. blewin

blewin Member

pretty good. I like the different setting in here. Immigration rather than usual police! (though there is police, but it plays equal role rather than taking the entire spotlight.) I rather like the actors too, except for Yoyo.

14. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

so far so good i like this serie

15. Kenji_chen

Kenji_chen New Member

I thought it wasn't that good at first but now it is getting better

16. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Immigration seems like much less action compared to police shows so far. I never liked Toby either. I can't stand he hoarse voice.

I find the A Great Way to Care much more entertaining.

17. pjcarmy

pjcarmy Member

It's quite educating. It seems that this "educational" theme appears in several series.

18. cjpress

cjpress Member

quite nice^^

19. muffinman

muffinman Active Member

i just watched the first episode.. it's not interesting yet. but it's only the first. i like roger's acting, but everyone is only average. this theme is fresh but it's missing actions. im not sure if i want to continue yet..

20. bkjasm

bkjasm New Member

where can i download it from ?