[FOOD] Famous Chinese Dishes

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by smallrinilady, May 23, 2007.

1. ChilliChidori

ChilliChidori Well-Known Member

Hehe....I also would like to vote aishiteru4. She is the one with the most posts in this thread. :)
    Hence she is always present in here. :)

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Awww...you just made her day. LOL. Well, from what we've all seen, she should be quite a good cook...;)

3. ChilliChidori

Just let us collect all PA recipes and publish a cooking book. :)
    Let us think about a title for it and post suggestions for the book's cover. :)

4. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

wahh i like that idea chillichidori.. hehehe we can call it... PA Cooking 101 hehehe
    awww.. make me -blush shy shy liao ehhehe
    thank u.. hehe i was actually try to vote myself as a chef cos i tot money would be involved hehehehe

oh oh.. n drey can be the second chef ok? heheheh

5. dreyvii

Whoa...you want me to be second chef? I'll end up setting the kitchen on fire!! :p

6. aishiteru4

hehehe no u wont.. i'll assign u to.. cut all the veges ehhehe
    as for chilli chidori... r u interested?? hmm u can be the 3rd chef... heheh u can be the one who'll arrange all the ingredients ehhe

7. dreyvii

Wah...we've got a professional chef here giving instructions! LOL. Well, I'd do it if you'll supply me with the ice and bandaids...lol, just in case I chop up my fingers in the process! :p

8. ChilliChidori

Hahaha....arrange all ingredients...I like shopping...hence I like to buy all the ingredients we need. :)

PA Cooking 101 -> Just 101 recipes? Is that enough? Any suggestions aishiteru4 & dreyvii how the cover shall looks like? With us three on the cover or not? :)

9. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

HOT POT MA LAT FOR WOR DAMNNNNNNNNNNN im hungry

10. dreyvii

Eeeeek!! No need ler...I shy la. Heheh...you two can pose all you want. I'll be behind the scenes :p
    Actually, where did this ma lat concept originate from?

11. aishiteru4

aiks... wont wont.. hehe now we have those shreder wan ma.. hehe u can use those.. then when chopping.. u move ur hand away lo.. heheheh
    becareful ma.. hehehehhe but ofcourse... first aid kit must always be present in my kitchen ehhehe cos i m miss klutzy motto ehehhe

hmmm.... do u have an even fancier name?? ehehhe i wouldnt mind.. but i want something with a 101 behind.. ehehhe then ppl will know.. even bak chi can cook :) ehheeh it should be named for encouragement :)

hmm the cover.. u n drey can be in it ehhehehe i'll i'll errr.. my hands can be in it.. i'll hold a spatula... n both of ur faces can in front.. then my hands pop out of no where.. ok?

oh oh.. n special request.. cover must be either pink or purple.. or both combination ehheheh

eeeekkks y shy ler?? if dont put ur face on.. canot sell the book then how??

aiks.. yeah when did we talk bout ma lat fo wor??? steampot actually just mean fo wor... steampot=steamboat...
    lol..
    oh oh.. we have to start thinking of wot dishes ok? are we only gonna put chinese dishes or other stuff to? -rolleyes

12. fruiteh

fruiteh Active Member

oooh~~ i want congee and egg tart!!!

Man... i havent eaten dinner yet, buh as soon as i saw these food im hungry! xDD

13. aishiteru4

oh oh i love congee too... wot kind wot kind??

14. ChilliChidori

How about "Delicious Chinese dishes for Fancier by PA"? The cover shall have many colourfull dishes to make all potential buyers of this book hungry. Just to lure them... :)

Pink or purple? Like the pic in your sign? By the way what kind of creatures are these on the pic in your sign?

15. aishiteru4

hmm thats a good idea... ok ok.. n the first page.. will contain my favourite dan tart... lol.. then can be other famous chinese dishes.. oh oh n we can add some fusion too ehehe
    we can make it pink n purple :p ehehhe

oh the pictures are buru buru dog.. i think its by sanrio..
    its bout this dog always afraid.. scared.. shivering... ehehe like me...
    :p

16. subaru3169

subaru3169 Well-Known Member

: sniff : : sniff : i feel hungry lor.. and in fearless' post, i want the soup.. and the crab shell with the egg inside.. and the lobster is look good too :p:p

17. aishiteru4

lol... ok ok.. we'll put that in our little recipe book of PA... hehehe

18. ChilliChidori

Oh i see....you are a fan of this cute doggy. :)

It's been a long time that somone posts new pics of good meals.

19. aishiteru4

lol.. ok ok i post some dim sum pics then heheh
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. subaru3169

subaru3169 Well-Known Member

aiya.. so hungry after i keep looking at these pictures