[FOOD] Famous Chinese Dishes

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by smallrinilady, May 23, 2007.

1. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

looks delicious yum yum yum-chef

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Have you ever caught a whiff of the tofu when they're frying it? It stinks to heaven man! But it's funny how it doesn't smell so bad when you take a bite. The best way to eat it is to stuff it with all the sauces...tim cheong, lat cheong and all...yummy!

3. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

eeeee not only the smell.. when i eat it.. it taste funny thou.... like fu fu... and then yaiks.. just not something i would enjoy... ehehhe

4. dreyvii

^That's why you gotta smother it in the sauces...then you won't get the bitterish taste. It's bitter maybe cos its fermented tofu.

5. aishiteru4

in sauces?? then it would just be like eating sauces rite??? ehehhe i tot u r suppose to enjoy the smelly taste?

6. dreyvii

Nope...not really. There's still the texture and the smell to enjoy! :)

7. aishiteru4

hehehe smell??? ehhehe reminds me.... take a chow dao fu... stick it under someone's bed... n let it rot.. ehhehe that person might think there's a dead somethin in the room
    eehhehe

8. dreyvii

Haha...like I said, it's only when they're fying it that it stinks to high heavens. When you're eating it, there's no stinky smell...only the smell of beancurd.

9. aishiteru4

no no tipu ehhehe
    i tried it.. n it taste yaiks hehehe

10. dreyvii

Haha...wait...you tried the M'sian one? That sucks big time ok!

11. aishiteru4

hehe nope.. i tried it in china.. went to china for summer hols last yr... n then had it.. it was phew stinky.. n it tasted.. phew aiks.. yucky.. my family loved it thou.. but i was like. eeeeee might as well sik si! eheheh

12. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Yay, another Stinky Tofu appreciator! :)

Yeah I love it to eat it out of a brown paper bag, the hot tofu smothered in sauces...it gives me the feeling of eating authentic Chinese (snack) food!

...lol speaking like a true little devil! (rotten eggs would be better btw...) -cool2

13. aishiteru4

heheheh i m not a little devil.. little angel here..hhehehe i'm finished for being devil for a day ehehehe

14. dreyvii

^Nononon...you can't disguise your devilish ways, my dear kawaii devil...wakakakka

15. aishiteru4

hehehe u must be still asleep hehe there is nothing for me to disguise ehhehe

16. dreyvii

Haha...yeah, I dreamt of your feathery wings...but when i woke up, Poof! They were gone and I saw horns instead!! :p

17. aishiteru4

cis!!! celaka.. hehehe there is no such thing... cant u see the halo above my head?? lol... oh oh.. talkin bout that.. have u guys heard of tin tong mei sik?

18. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Hahaha, funny..-lol

19. aishiteru4

>.< not funny at all!!!
    mo liew

20. dreyvii

@Aishu: No, wat's tin tong mei sik? Something you encountered up there before you turned evil and was banished from those realms?? Hahah...just kiddin ya, don't take it to heart. Seriously, I've never heard of it before. What's that?