For HORROR fans - List your top 10 favs.!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by BabyRain, Apr 24, 2007.

1. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^Lol.. okay.. but i am on the lookout for Mr.Vampire 4...
    You have it by any chance? :p

2. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

No I don't have it and I probably have seen Mr. Vampire 4 too once when I was little, but I need to refresh my memory on the 80's HK vampire comedy movies! They were ace!

3. BabyRain

Yeah, I have too... Just want it in my collection since I and IV's the best of the lot :) Will post it up if i found it.

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I remember vaguely about a 80's vampire comedy with Sammo Hung and a few other well known actors in that genre but dunno their names. One is very small and his nickname in real life is 'Sai Kwai' (little turtle) and the other one has a moustache.

Story was about a bunch of friends who were having a holiday in a haunted appartment and one day they were playing darts and one of them threw a dart by accident into the back of the head of another. Green slime came out instead of blood and the 'victim' didn't notice anything and the other friends threw another couple of darts at him to see if he would feel it. (the victim had past away or something)

Would love to know the title of this one, do you recognize this babyrain?

5. BabyRain

OMG I think u talkin abt Richard Ng there.. and yes now that you mentioned it; I remember there's one movie I totally loved; a funny one..
    Imma try to google the title.

6. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Yes, the one with the moustache is Richard Ng, just googled his pic and had a quick look at his films in IMDB and it could have been a Mr. Vampire film too.

7. BabyRain

8. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Oh that sounds like it yeah! -clapclap Thanks babyrain, cuz this was bugging me for days as I had no idea what the title of this film was and I had no clue about the names of the actors as well. (and no Sammo Hung apparently, must have mixed things up again)

9. BabyRain

No prob... U just reminded me of another great funny movie to look out for :p

10. BabyRain

Woot Taxloss:I managed to find the torrent for My Cousin is A Ghost :p
    You interested? :p

11. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

The Abandoned
    Hannibal Rising
    The Hills Have Eyes
    Hostel
    Broken
    Wrong Turn 2
    The Room
    A Return of Salem's Lot
    TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!!! Although the older one didn't have very good effects.. Well.. it was good for it's time.. I liked the first one better than the newer one... I like the shivers the feeling of a random guy without a face is going to bust in through my door with a chainsaw..
    Saw II.. Saw III wasn't really scary and some of it wasn't even gorey.. Saw II was more gross and more put more wows.. I didn't see Saw I so I don't know

#231 AbZoNyX, May 18, 2007
    Last edited: May 18, 2007
  12. BabyRain

^Hmm.. only one? How abt compiling your top 10? -^_^

13. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

YES please! You are a STAR babyrain! -bigclap -bigclap -bigclap -blush2

I've just dowloaded Silk, hope that's a good one too.

14. BabyRain

@Taxloss: It's in Mandarin >.< Damn! I know I know it sucks!

And since I can't read Chinese, it's tough for me to scout for a Cantonese version; if there's even one out there...

Silk's not bad IMO.
    Do you still want the mandarin version?

15. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Ooooh a Mandarin version...no thanks...I just can cope with the Canto filmversions without English subs. I'll try to find a Canto version too although I can't read chinese either, but two of us searching for My Cousin The Ghost must (hopefully) a bit faster than one person searching it. :)

16. BabyRain

Aih... I tried but I guess I failed :(
    I watched it today and it was pretty hilarious although definitely NOT as nice as the original Canto version... Sighz. The jokes are way better sounding in Canto...
    And haf you watched Silk?

17. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

No not yet, I've encountered an error with the file:

"Unable to write to output file" :(

18. BabyRain

Okie...
    *takes out her spoiler notes*

Btw, where did you get the movie from?

19. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

20. BabyRain

I think I got it from there too if I am not mistaken, and it works fine...
    Are you using VLC to open it?