For HORROR fans - List your top 10 favs.!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by BabyRain, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Yep it should be working fine with VLC, but when I try to open the file in winzip it opens half and after a while I get that error message.

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Then perhaps your DL is not complete/corrupted...

3. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

What oohh :( and I thought it went very smooth with the 3 downloads for 1 film in just 15 minutes.

4. BabyRain

Lol.. that's why it was only 15 minutes... Haha go dl it again.. =)

5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Finally seen Silk now and it was a good one, only the ending was a bit meagre in my opinion. :)

6. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hmm, something more elaborate then...Silk was a pleasantly unuasal suspense horror with some nice action thrown in. This is the kind of formula horror directors should consider more of. Some parts of the film could have done better (shorter, left out or more elaborated) but I guess you can't have everything in it.

On a bit different note, Hashimoto looks like the Asian version of Sawyer from Lost, charming! :)

7. BabyRain

I don't watch Lost, so I don't know who you are talking about... But he's not bad looking I guess...
    Well, yeah, the ending was kinda disappointing to me.
    Could have been better. I mean; the boy shouldn't turn nice and save Tung just coz he met his mama.

8. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Saywer from 'Lost' (Josh Holloway)
    [​IMG]

Hashimoto (Yosuke Eguchi)
    [​IMG]

It's probably the hair, the 3 beard, the arrogance and the I-don't- care-about-the-world attitude of both characters.

9. BabyRain

^Lol, yes the resemblance only in terms of the hair and beard;
    dunno about the characters though :p

10. BabyRain

Anyone watched any latest horror film? :p

11. BabyRain

Bump...

Need more lists!
    Discussion on horror films are welcomed too -lol

12. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

Not exactly horror but Hostel was really gruesome. Loads of bloody moments and body parts flying all over the place. I thought it was filthy, disgusting but at the same time it was a good movie.

13. BabyRain

^Haha, yeah it's under the genre of Horror.. Gory film, that is. I especially liked the eye-snipping part.
    Btw, I am watchin a horror film right now... The Messengers.

14. MasterJin

A friend of mine said it was good. I just come back from the cinemas. lol. watched a crappy horror movie. Paradise Lost.

15. BabyRain

Oh really? Well it's directed by the Pang brothers, so I am kinda interested to see how it goes ;)
    But it only got rated 5.1 on IMDB.
    If it's good, I'll upload it here.

16. MasterJin

Dont even think about watching this crappy movie BR. Its CRAP!!!! LOL

17. BabyRain

Well, I have watched The Messengers. Directed by Pang Brothers.
    What a shame. It had potential... but it just went downhill and too predictable from the last part.
    The ending sucked! I think they had no idea how to kill the 'bad' guy off. lol

18. BabyRain

I have watched another two movies of the horor genre :p

White Noise 2 : The Light, which IMO, is way better than the first show!
    Not to say it was awesome, but it's a brilliant sequel compared to the first one.

and

Dawn of the Dead (2004)
    Hahaha, one awesome zombie movie! I love it!

19. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the Korean horror movie R-Point? It's about a group of men who get lost, while investigating radio signals from a group of dead Korean soldiers who fought during the Vietnam war. It deals with a lot of social/moral/metaphysical issues surrounding the aftermath of war, but there was still a decent amount of horror involved. I saw it a couple of days ago and I thought it was pretty good.

20. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^You hear that BRain? R-Point is the next to view, hope it's on PA or will show up on PA...