For HORROR fans - List your top 10 favs.!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by BabyRain, Apr 24, 2007.

1. dr0wningp0oL

dr0wningp0oL Well-Known Member

I recently watched The Victim (thai), iMo the credits might have been the best part of the movie (if it was real) heh

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

That's sad haha...
    So any good horror movies you recommend?

I THINK i have watched art of the devil 2.. not sure though.. haha

3. dr0wningp0oL

dr0wningp0oL Well-Known Member

I havent watched the 2 movies that I recentlY uploaded (Noroi & The Death Curse)...so I guess I have to recommend those since You've seen prettY much the same movies that I seen so far heh

4. BabyRain

^How about you watch 'em first and comment here later? ;)
    Hehe, I have seen the Death Curse you uploaded... and I was like 'Cool!' and then when I clicked... and I saw Twins' face there... -ann
    I doubt that movie is really about horror then.

5. BabyRain

Wow, I have just watched this movie Gong Tau (2007) starring Mark Cheng and Maggie Siu...
    and I must say it's not a bad movie at all! It's Cat. III movie, with quite some gore in it... and elements of black magic. I would upload it but it's only available in the VCD format so far...

6. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

Recently watched the Dead Silence and Abandoned for movie night. I didn't really get what was going on though near the end for the second movie (maybe because I wasn't paying attention enough). Gonna see if we can get Hills Have Eyes 2 from the red box and see how it is :D. Still haven't finish watching "art of devil" that drowning pool uploaded a while back.

[Edit], found a streaming site with some old beyond belief if anyone is bored.
    http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/873

#286 Loreen66, Jul 17, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  7. BabyRain

^Ah... Dead Silence.. Why does it sound so familiar?? I wonder if I have watched it before?
    Abandoned... hehe I watched it too, and didn't get the ending either.. I think it's got to do with the time travelling concept.

Oh yeah and do you still want that Brain Dead? :p

8. BabyRain

9. Loreen66

I kinda thought it was like that too, but I thought the narrator was the daughter telling her mom story and she mention when her mother left to Russia, she never heard from her again and she down want to know because it's better that way. I'm thinking if it's from the daughter point of view or the mother side of the story. O.k I'm getting myself confused more XD
    [​IMG]
    This one right here.
    That'll be awesome, but you don't have to if you don't have time. Plus "Gong Tau" seems interesting so I'll guess I check that out later. I'm such a sucker for movies that deals with voodoo/curse and stuff (not that I practice any of it XD).
    And thanks for the info and the links =).

10. BabyRain

11. Loreen66

Maybe it's just me, but the story was o.k, wasn't scary/gruesome at all.

Thanks for the Brain Dead :)

update. Watch Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. Didn't finished it because I thought it was kinda slow and not that interesting for me. Should a gone for something more gruesome, but we have a few people who can't stand the sight of things being chopped up/blood gushing out of something so we were stuck with that XD.

12. BabyRain

^Haha Loreen, I didn't say it was scary.. but it was gruesome though, no? I mean sick humor, with lots of blood. Now if only Peter Jackson made this movie AFTER LOTR, I am sure he's got a bigger budget to make more realistic looking blood and gory stuffs...

13. Loreen66

XD sorry about that, I seems to confused most people when I'm typing. I was actually answering your question to "Dead Silence". -sweat

14. BabyRain

^OH, lol. So what ya think of Brain Dead?

I have also uploaded Mr. Vampire 4 if anyone's interested :)

15. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ theres a Mr. Vampire 4???....i thought they stopped...after i think 'musical vampire'....

oo wait is this the asian mr vampire movie ya talking about...

16. BabyRain

It's HK film... lol ... a 1988 movie.

17. brown_bear

you mean this one:

[​IMG]

my god you've managed to find this movie.....its like a classic....

im still in a little -shock how they made 4.....i thought they stopped after 'musical vampire' with that whistling thingie....-lol....

18. BabyRain

^Haha haih arh.. That's the first one, I also uploaded that one -tongue2
    Faster grab it before it's gone expired.

19. brown_bear

^ hahahaha....i used to be soo scared of watching that movie...
    until my mean mean bro...MADE me overcome my fears....

hahaha...i got it on old school video.....-rotfl.....

you watch the musical one??

20. BabyRain

^Musical one? Which one is that?