Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III' started by b-lee, Oct 8, 2011.

1. envizion

envizion Member

the show so far seems desperate to prove that they are professionals, constantly outputting random technical terms and constantly over analyzing mundane stuff like the little girl with chocolate.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

enough room for both of you

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

maybe for four if i wasn't there and you were! :trollface2:

Anyways fala is overrated as hell she wasn't great as madam too but yeah she way better than kate... nothing that screams authority from her. Not believable that she would achieve that rank at all.

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

fala was a way better snr inspector than kate

5. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

It doesn't make sense to call this 3 when they changed all the cast and a different plot.

6. Jayce Monny

Jayce Monny Member

lol and yes i like fala better.

7. densha

densha Well-Known Member

Well they can't really call it anything else because it talks about forensics and solving murder cases, and using them to co-operate with the police to solve cases. They wanted to have some of the original cast, but Kevin and Charmaine is gone. Bobby got ditched in this series somehow. Yoyo Mung is gone and Linda Chung as the character Ding Ding is dead. Frankie Lam I believe is not with TVB anymore. But I think so far the series are okay. Definite not as good and FH1 or 2. The cases seem to be too rushed. They seem to overdo the technical terms and trying to over-complicate to try to look professional, somewhat unnatural. Kate sucks and definitely not believable as a senior inspector, she is nowhere cop material or any authoritative figure.

I'm pretty sure this case has nothing to tie in with the two old series, unless they do something in the middle or the end to somehow do a minor link to FH1 or 2 but I doubt it. Still looks promising, the cases are indeed interesting, but a lot of things they try to exaggerate a lot.

8. Peloi

Peloi Well-Known Member

First series the cast were more modest but 2 & 3, it's over the top, don't like the butch ladies Aimee and Kate but seems so far not to bad, the focus on the cases is better, hope it keeps this way.

9. alvinator

alvinator New Member

I miss Bobby

10. minhuy

minhuy New Member

I like this kind of drama .It 's so interesting.

11. onni

onni Well-Known Member

so far i think this series is okay. this sequel is different from the previous 2 Forensic Heroes. this one is more on technical terms. i quite like Kate in this series though.

12. Angelgirl109

Angelgirl109 New Member

13. David Yau

David Yau New Member

14. linowee

linowee New Member

thx 4 share...

15. zu_cai

zu_cai Member

Anyone know when will this series finish?? would they air 30th this week sat or sunday???

16. EP29/30, 2-hour finale to air on Sunday (November 20, 2011)

Stated by noasian in the download thread.

17. Jake Kee

Jake Kee Member

omg....love this so much...^^

18. Jake Kee

Jake Kee Member

wondering why forensic hero 3 didn't get any award this year......haizzzzzzz

19. kingfai30

kingfai30 Active Member

I have complete watching this series of Forensic Heroes III and the cases was very interesting especially the last episodes when Kate and her team was rescuing Wayne Lai & Maggie Cheung out from the fire.