Friends Who Can't Solve Their Own Problems

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Hairbear, Sep 17, 2011.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

obviously talking about pok guy:facepalm:

2. Hairbear

Hairbear Well-Known Member

SOMEONE WHO GETS IT. :trollface2:

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

if its ur friend u can either do it cuz hes ur friend or if u cant stand him/her asking u for help u just tell him/herself... its really no biggy imo.... if u dont tell em off then they will keep coming...! u shld be able to be honest to ur friends if they annoy u or whatever

I have one of those friends too.... she comes to me with all her blackberry issues cuz we have the same phone but i just help her cuz shes my friend and i know shed help me too should i have any issues....

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

im one of those people....always asking for help....but not for the same problems...if its the same problem and i cant remember
    id ask someone else..hahhaa...but if they need help and i know the answer i help them...

so mebe if ya dun like people asking you for help...dun look so knowledgeable.?..hahhaa =__=

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Don't LOOK so knowledgable but he IS a dumbass irl :trollface2:

6. Hairbear

Hairbear Well-Known Member

YOU SO :trollface2:
    without me. you'd be dead in chemistry. dumb man is dumb.

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I'm awesome in chemistry!

8. My friends are always like that. They make me feel like I'm OBLIGATED to help them and if I don't I'm so "mean". But it's not my responsibility to answer your questions and I'm being nice if I do.