fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by [N], Jun 6, 2009.

1. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU my colleague quit her job n now im the one who has to do her work too................woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaah

2. person

person Well-Known Member

^ That sucks.

Have writer's block for my essay fuuuuuuuuuuuu~

3. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

it's summer break and I'm super bored at home with nothing to do because my parents complain and tell me I shouldn't be going out so much. I am too obedient when it comes to this shit. fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ rebel!!!!!!!
    You only live once :d

5. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

lol dont sit here n do nothing...walk up to ur dad n say FUUUUUUUUUUUU

lol jk...i dun want u to get slapped in tha face

6. bbgirlsum

^ more like get grounded and never to let her out ever again till she gets a job :xd:

7. kt lies... she is a total rebel!

8. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

LOLLLLLLLL my mom went straight to the mall after she got off work early today and didn't take me with her. fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU -_- I swear they are trying to hide me in the house and never let me out hahaha.

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Just call a friend to pick you up ^

10. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

b-lee beated my tetris score on facebook fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

11. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

-batman

12. bbgirlsum

my first year results are in the post
    ARGGGHHHHH!!
    fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

13. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Potential Academic Misconduct (refer to my latest blog entry)
    fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Michael Jacksons Dead. RIP

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i slept late as hell and my neighbor was pretty much drilling a hole next door doing some LOUD renovation 2 hrs after i slept fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :tear:

16. bbgirlsum

it's 3.29am and im hungry but can;t eat coz you get fat if you eat 4 hours before you go to sleep and im going to sleep soon
    fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

17. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ -shock-shock-shock
    fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i just stripped one of the screws on my ps3 harddrive, after one twist the thing was fucked and found out this was a common thing damn cheap manufacturers, great now imma have to call and ask for a new holder till i upgrade to 320gb (don't want to use a damaged holder)

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

was at the club and the DJ was rocking the music seriously loud, my ears are still ringing an hour after.. annoying as FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

20. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,my dad won't let me go out to the club tonight!!