Gave up watching this after first ep

Discussion in 'Show Me the Happy - 依家有喜' started by pOtentiaLeaver, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

i watch it because.. i have free time.

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

It's actually a funny series.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Rock finally changed Avatar...lol

I like the cast but I hadn't even seen it yet...Can't be that bad.

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ They have The Voice member Auston.

I wanna see what you guys think of this guy. First among The Voice to be acting.. i think

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Lol Chinen, I had to, the other one was wack. And ya.. The Voice people getting a lot of opportunities because of the situation with TVB and the music crap. They're getting in to so many TVB things recently, -__-. There is also another The Voice guy in there other than Auston, he is with the fighting lady (Bernice's mom or grandma - forgot) in the apartment episode.

6. onni

onni Well-Known Member

this sitcom though is not very good but it is very funny. i like watching Michelle and Bernice.

7. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I only watch this series cuz of the veteran cast members. Seriously, it's not all that funny .. in fact, stupid .. overly stupid at time. Why can't they have film a more quality decent sitcom for once.

8. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

i feel this is a funny series...you should continue watching ......a wacko one....

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yes, its wayy different than Someday

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

he's not well in singing, maybe its a better option if he acts?

anyways...this new sitcom....hmm, what can i say, its a simple sitcom, i only watch it when i have extra free time/run out dramas to watch, yeah.

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ he also thinks he's so cool and shit too. LOL!

He also messed up during JSG 3rd Round Selections too :p. He sang his lines too early.

12. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I am hanging in there but this sitcom is just not keeping me interested .. so scatter and pathetic that making audience like myself watching feel even more stupid. I am gonna stop watching altogether. The storyline is simply too weak to go all the way to ep 80 so I bet they gonna ad dumb eps to make up for the time.

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

i find it more interesting than Someday though.

14. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

disagree lei...must give it chance, i didn't like first few episodes but after bernice come in and they have some undercover and silly antics, really start to enjoy. especially when they fall in love also very sweet. its a good series.

15. hk369

hk369 Member

It is a funny series, keep watching and see what happen

16. wowomuffin

wowomuffin Member

i mum watches this series, i just listen to it or glance over from time to time while playing games or surfing, still some of the stuff they say makes me laugh,
    all the small jokes here and there makes it enjoyable to watch

17. blueheart1985

blueheart1985 Well-Known Member

Awhile ago I said that I was getting bored watching Someday (天天天晴), but after awhile when 井喬 (Teresa Mo) divorced from Edmond Ma Ho Man馬浩文 and met 明世安 (Wayne Lai) the story became starting te develop better watchable. But THIS serie is REALLY REALLY BORING. I start to watch this show because of the cast, but it's not worth to watch further. [​IMG]

18. fiestaboy123

fiestaboy123 New Member

after reading all the reviews you guys posted its seem like this series is mediocre. lol

19. hikaryu

hikaryu Member

i think the series if being cut short because of bernice rep not because of the story line so it can't be that bad?