General Discussion

Discussion in 'Dressage To Win 盛裝舞步愛作戰' started by KaY_xD, Jul 7, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

actually, there is going to be more than two more episodes, because according to the epi. summaries at TVB.com, they are like 1 1/2 faster than we are.

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol but it says like 8 on the chinese wikipedia? lol unless they surpise us with more eps, lol

3. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

this show is pretty dumb. sorry to say it.

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol it is pretty dumb compared to the other ones, i mean it lacks story, prob acting skills and etc, and it lacks length, lol too short, but it does have pretty Decent Cameos tho

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

lol Alex Fong as the instructor xD

was funny when that girl phoebe was sending electric -rofl

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Alex fong and Phoebe were like , so hot together, lol still i think Boy isnt very chick like, lol with her one piece, lol drools when the 4 chicks were taking pics tho, :drool:

7. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

wow episode 7 ...... best episode ever lmao....
    see lots of gurls with bikini xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, i bet all the good stuff is in ep 8, since its 1 hour long, lol lots of pair ups and etc,
    also, i hope theres more cameos, there wasnt much in ep 7, lol i only noticed Alex Fong ( cool ) and charles Sezto ( gay)

9. Phoenix

i think ah boy reminds me of ella from S.H.E

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Ah Boy reminds me of Candy Lo, or something , Ah Nel reminds me of a guy i wanna beat up ......... lol

11. Phoenix

ah nel reminds me of this gay but cool friend of mine...

hope they dont rush the last ep too much..

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol its 1 hour , so like 3 times as long, lol as you all expects its gunna be a happy ending, lol i hope the 4th series will be better tho, lol this one wasnt as good as previous two

13. teinghao

teinghao Member

actor and actress dont really being good in acting and storyline is too boring....shooting mode with dark shadow making the drama worse

14. teinghao

teinghao Member

the leading actor is the actor for "lui oi man shui" ......not really good looking but among hk guy should be good already

15. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol tomorrow is last ep, lol lets hope somethign exciting happens, lol after all, it is a happy ending, lol there should be a whole group of cameos since its last ep headbang2

16. Phoenix

ben reminds me of Prince from lollipop...

also is there some sort of secret thing going on between ah nel and that other dude? :xd:
    they alway lam mai :shifty:

17. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

what other dude? lol i heard from my sister, that the 4 leaf clover gets finally mentioned :p

18. Phoenix

the guy thats going out with Kimmy...
    he always lam mai with ah nel in ep 8 :xd:

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, o 阿謙, lol the daydream was funny, tho, and they in reality, the girls were like , wtf, theres so much ham sup Jais at this beach , lets go shopping >.<

20. aznsorjaix

aznsorjaix New Member

This mini series is alright but alittle too short especially like they like plainly see whos going to be together by their behaviors