"George Bush doesn't care about black people" - Kanye West

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hadouken, Sep 6, 2005.

1. white out

white out Guest

this is probably like 2 weeks late lol but bush replied to kanye and said that this hurricane did not target certain people or something like that
    but in my opinion, bush doesnt even know what he's talking about, he has hired people to write for him

2. Moki

Moki Guest

yes most presidents would know off hand but he knows waht the paper tells him

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

yup...hes quite the president that bush...

4. Scolls

Scolls Guest

I think most people are racist deep down somewhere. Sexist too... judgemental of fat people... thin people... tall people... short people... why are humans so full of shite?

5. I think it is more prejudice than racist. Most people are not going to come out and blatantly denouce a person because they are short or green or have 3 eyes, but there is still that voice in your head that prejudges what those people are like.

6. Scolls

Scolls Guest

Yeah, but racism is really just a form of prejudice then isn't it? It's all about perceived differences, and rejecting those deemed to be different in that way that is found unacceptable by the bigot!

7. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

its human nature to judge. thats how we survived. caveman joe ate a brightly coloured lizard, and now he's dead. lesson to the rest of the group, avoid brightly coloured lizards

8. Scolls

Scolls Guest

I beg to differ there. This may have been how some have survived, and it has also been to the detriment & demise of countless others.
    All this judging has led to terrorism, wars, and the extermination camps.

9. robbie51

robbie51 Guest

Thanks, I was refering to slavery and colonialism.

10. everyone has their own opinions and what you believe in... but kanye shouldnt have said that over national tv....he's a muscian maybe he could of made a track of bush not liking black people? :rolleyes2

11. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

But I think its true.

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

oh..its def true...

13. cyta

cyta Member

LOL when i saw that on tv i was WHAT lol
    LOL