Getting boring

Discussion in 'Gun Metal Grey - 刑警' started by negiqboyz, Nov 23, 2010.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I don't know but it's getting predictable and boring for me. The early storyline focused around Stone trying to clear his name .. now, just kinda around his mental development .. yeah, the cases are bold with more details and such but nothing much keep me entice to watch till ending.

Ending probably w/ Felix being 1. locked up again in a mental hospital or 2. die.

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It will prob get better towards the middle. Same thing happened to other series.

3. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

Most of tvb series are like that. Start out good then turn out so bad in the middle and worst in the end.

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

hopefully, it'll be different in this one. I think today's case seems pretty good.

5. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

which one?

6. Marcus0328

Marcus0328 Active Member

Very true. It is indeed boring and the ending will happen to be one of the options cause he is having mental problems.

7. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I hoping not so w/ Felix, Jessica, and Michael ... but we know that even with a strong veteran cast can't save a bad script. Just gotta wait for the ending to see if this is indeed true to Aznmask's statement...lol

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

getting boring........nah, not to me, well, at least for the cases and cRimes. However, the romance between jessica and michael is pretty boring. I rather watch more of felix's character.

9. Gon_nataku

Gon_nataku Active Member

i actually liked how the story began but it got so boring i skipped to the end. tvb can do way better than this!

10. louis87

louis87 Well-Known Member

agree.... at the ending stage... pretty boring..
    the cases also.. more and more boring...
    first few ones... more interesting..