Gigi Lai as Constance 康雅瞳

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by love_of_tvb, Oct 19, 2008.

1. fly

fly Member

cool man!!!!!!!!

2. ixion78

ixion78 New Member

Well we are going to have 1 less pretty actress coz she going to retire...

3. lilady912

lilady912 Member

i agree with most of the people in this forum. gigi is so annoying, all she does is cry, even when it's the dumbest things. i just try to skip ahead cause everytime she is in a scene i can't stand to watch it. i've never liked any of the characters i've seen gigi play anyway, because it's always either super evil or the "victim" character she plays in this series. i can't stand her, im glad she's retiring so there's room for some new and hopefully better actresses to take over.

4. Inushen

Inushen Member

I don't like her...

5. blueaura18

blueaura18 Active Member

on a side note i was just watching a movie she was in from like 10 years ago and she looks exactly the same. hasnt aged one bit. but anyway i think she does over do the role a little bit in a few scenes but overall her character is very pure.

6. mudgoo

mudgoo Active Member

lol

7. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

xD maybe this drama is a foreshadow of her life.

8. Gigi play constance character very well. She is only the nice and innocent sister of the the family, her other two sisters are evil

9. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

i dont like her character its so annoying.

10. mini1996

mini1996 Member

I don't think she should have played this character.. looks a bit too old

11. gblim

gblim Member

Gigi lai charecter is so pityful she sacrificed so much for her husband but end up husband have a affiar

12. bundfreak

bundfreak Active Member

I must say that Gigi had done a good job playing her role as Constance, otherwise she would not create so much ‘haters’ in this forum. Well done gigi! I think her role in gem is necessary to differentiate good from bad. Too many evil doers, self-centered, greed and back-stabbers in this series, her role is more like a buffer to all these people esp her two siblings. It’s not healthy to show just the negative aspects of human-beings therefore, constance is created, simple-minded, non calculative, naive to the extent of annoying viewers? Nonetheless, I still like constance.. and terrence of course! I love TC.