Girlfriend Going to See Another Guy in Another Country for 2 Weeks

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Nirvania, Jun 10, 2012.

1. iris

iris Well-Known Member

I told my friend about your situation, and she totally reminded me of a situation of a mutual friend. His girlfriend was a really popular female gamer, and she attracted much attention. Well she told her boyfriend she was going out of state for a tournament, but it was really to meet another online gamer. Needless to say she got pregnant with his baby. I think you should keep a close eye on your gf -_- Not to make you paranoid or anything :p

2. ^ LMFAO..... what a whore! Ouch...

well nirvania..... 1 week to go.....

3. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

WTF IS THIS? DUMB HER MAN ITS GAME OVER! 2 WEEKS ALONE WITH RANDOM GUY GG.

4. ^ That has been the common response..

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Nirvana's gf is all like:
    [​IMG]
    to this guy.

And Nirvana is all like:
    [​IMG]

While they will be like:
    [​IMG]

Then Nirvana will be like:
    [​IMG]

And then they will be like:
    [​IMG]

And nirvana will be all like:
    [​IMG]

And i'll be all like 'i feel ya bro'
    [​IMG]

6. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Fx, u must b so bored right now lol...

7. Curious as to what happened now lol.

All it takes is a few days (or even less) with someone who is at least decently socially adept, and wants some action, and it's GG.

8. that emma stone gif!!!!!

9. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

So did she get back pregnant?

10. ^ probably won't know till she misses that time of the month.....

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

I just met a girl at a bar last night. Told me she's from nevada and want to breK up with her bf. I invited her for some drinks then shit happened but it was fun ;]

12. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Update Time! (Sorry been kinda busy)

Okay so I completely misread the situation. The guy is a really good guy. I had a chance to chat with him and we really left on a good note (I actually want to go to Toronto and hang out with him given the chance this winter). I'm not worried that they did anything so let's drop that topic. She had a really good time, met and hung out with a big group of both girls and guys.

The new problem is that she really did have too much fun on vacation. And that at first she did miss me a lot but as she met new people and did things, she told me that just kinda just forgot about me. This just really made her question whether we are right for each other. We do love each other a lot. But now I am completely stumped as to where to go from here.

The most I can do is to try my best to improve myself and our relationship and hope I can change her views. I really am trying to make our relationship more "complete". I also offered her a chance to opt out of the relationship but she refused and I know she loves me just as much as I love her. But yeah...

In summary. She feels "the grass is greener on the other side" after her long and fun vacation. I completely understand that though. We've been together for two years and we got comfortable and everything has been quite routine.

She is having her own personal struggle in that she is only 21 and she thinks that by committing to me, she could be losing a part of her youth that she'll never get back.

Our relationship is like no other and both of us know that. However, I was naive at first thinking we would last forever and that I would have all the time in the world with her. But now I understand that there really is a possibility that I can lose her. I feel like I truly neglected her at times and I don't blame her for the way she feels. I really want to make things right and I started a "relationship bucket list" of all the things I want to do with her. But I don't know if it might be too late. We both agreed that she should settle back into her normal life before we make any drastic decisions.

I would specially love to hear some female's opinions and views on this. And to the gentlemen: if you're just going to go on about how she probably slept with a billion dudes, save it, I trust her and I don't want to hear it. Let's keep the thread troll free. Thanks.

Damn, this is going to be one long thread...should just rename it to Nirv's relationship problems(or start a new one).

13. For a dying guy he has a long outlook on life... well at least another year of health to be able to hang out...

14. you can deny it all you want Nirvania but we told you so... :facepalm:

15. Lmao OP I'd go

[​IMG]

As fast as I can.

16. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

She went. She saw. Now the grass is greener on the other side as she returns.
    Signs are all there.

17. Skeptical PA members are skeptical...

18. iris

iris Well-Known Member

You'd be a fool to stay with her after she told that to you.

19. she saw the world.. n now she wants go n explore...

you can't really hold her back.. just do your thing now..