Girls' Generation to make a comeback

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by shinobi, May 21, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Good news, Girls' Generation fans everywhere. The K-pop royalty is set to make a comeback soon!

The news was reported by Naver, saying that the group of eight will be releasing their new album in August this year, marking it their 15th year since their debut in 2007.

The girl group has not released any new albums since 2017's "Holiday Night", which means this will be their first album in five years.

Aside from the new album, Girls' Generation also reportedly will be involved in various TV shows and reality programmes to commemorate their 15th year in the showbiz.

Making their debut in 2007, the group consistes of members Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, and Jessica.

However, the latter left the group back in 2014, and Girls' Generation has been active in showbiz as an eight-member group since then.

credits: yahoo

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I'm excited! So many current idols look up to them and trained using their songs, and now they're finally making a comeback even though a lot aren't with the company anymore. I hope they do good on the charts

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

I wonder if any of the new songs will have MV in them.

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

As something as big as 15th anniversary.. I think so

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1