Girls’ Generation Yoona and Lee Seung Gi Have Broken Up

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Jeff, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]

It is currently being reported that Girls’ Generation member Yoona and actor/singer Lee Seung Gi have broken up.

Star News reported on August 13 that the two top stars have recently parted ways. The couple previously confirmed their relationship on New Years Day last year. They were in a relationship since October of 2013.

According to the source, the two have broken up due to their busy schedules.

Yoona has been busy shooting her Chinese drama since earlier this year, while Lee Seung Gi was also away on set most of the time, working on his movie “Love Forecast.” Along with their filming schedules, Yoona had to work on Girls’ Generation’s music as well.

The two have reportedly shown signs of separation in recent times. Previously, when asked about her relationship with Lee Seung Gi during a press conference for Girls’ Generation’s reality TV show “Channel Soshi,” Yoona answered that she would put Girls’ Generation before her “personal matters.”

SM Entertainment, Yoona’s agency, has also confirmed the breakup, adding that they broke off on amicable terms.

Source: Soompi

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

These celebs breakup over time cause they are always busy and no time to see each other.. that the excuse used all the time.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It was a couple that wasn't actually too bad too, the public generally was okay with it.

Time for Seunggi to go to army. It's weird how he accepted the new variety when his army deadline is literally around the corner. If he tries to evade the army.. it won't be good.

4. Yoona back on the market then.... :shifty:

oh well too bad my heart is already with tiff & hyuna ... :wub::wub:

5. EvilTofu

They did seem like the perfect couple...

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

To think this happened made this video 10x more awkward and more funny. They asked about what was Yoona's ideal type that she said like years ago on a show.. and they had to guess.

7. EvilTofu

That's funny but the english subbed one didn't have that part...odd..I'll have to rewatch it later.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The one I watched had it, but it wasn't subbed by kshow. I didn't even watch episode 2 yet either..