Good Ending? Good Series?

Discussion in 'The Mysteries of Love - 談情說案' started by kevin, Jun 25, 2010.

1. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

huh. great series. the remarkable case is tat 'are there ghost in the world?', 'the doctor tat torture his wife mentally' n 'last case in which wong ho yin's appeared'.

2. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Average show, average and very cheap pr ending, at least it wasn't messed up like cupid stupid but nothing new to offer really, could have been a lot better, did anyone notice a cameo from a old actor in that last ep, haven't seen him in years.

Also tvb needs to stop with the stereotyping, like the transvestite encounter with Kenneth , sends the wrong message.

#22 moranna, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  3. mizz_sweets

mizz_sweets Member

i thought the crimes were pretty interesting, and how they used physics to solve it.the scene where the psychiatrist kept those bodies in a tank was kinda creepy tho.. but overall the series was pretty good. =)

4. e11ing

e11ing Member

I kinda liked the ending. It was very cute. Very typical of TVB though.
    The series wasn't that bad. But maybe my opinion is a bit biased, since I am a Tavia and Raymond fan...and this is only drama that I can think of off the top of my head where they actually end up together. (Twin of Brother - they liked each other, but he ended up with the other girl. Face to fate - she was with frankie. Eternal Happiness - he ends up with michelle. Heart of Greed and Moonlight resonance - he ends up with linda/dies.)

5. notnice2know

notnice2know Well-Known Member

wow everyone like the ending. I hate it the case is very boring should involve more physics, i enjoy how the Jap version set up the mystery. only thing make this worth watching is Raymond end of story.