GoodBye Wong Ka Nam(Esther)...

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by tien317, Mar 2, 2008.

1. appletee

appletee Member

it is indeed sad to see her go (AGAIN) i like how her character developed in the beginning but towards the end, when she has leave it seemed rushed and boring (just my 2 cents)

2. Chassy

Chassy Member

-shock It's a shame - she was gone for awhile (I think around Episode 185). She was gone for quite a few episodes, and it made the whole series a bit slow without her.

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Forget it. The whole show is falling apart without her and they're scrambling to put together scripts that are meaningful. This may give the secondary players more face time on camera, but then again, TVB is going to lose viewer share if they keep showing "nobodies" on prime time. That's the reality of television.

As far as I'm concerned, she bailed out on them, in effect, sinking the show. While I certainly understand her motivations (supposedly raising a child), there are certain professional ethics at stake here. If she couldn't fully commit to the show, she certainly should have let them know in advance before TVB selected her for the leading role.

I'm sure TVB learned a lesson here.

Ralph

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

well some of the episodes are still rele gd but i do agree that some episodes have gone down in quality. i mean the diana and kao jun plot is still happening and that makes for gd episodes but ye i think they should have just finished the show at 300 episodes cos in between there are a few rubbish episodes.

5. masaki24

masaki24 New Member

oh my.

wow. what a shocking suprise...:(

6. tstars

tstars Member

Awww.. that is too bad that she decided to leave the show. She's one of my fav. actresses.

7. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

i thought she was the core of the show and since she was gone it was a bit werid bit ever since wong hei came in the cast was great again. now that he left too i dunno if this show is gonna go down hill.

8. yonnayy

yonnayy Member

will Ka Nam back at last? want to see her again

9. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

no wonder... thats what happen

10. SkyRose

SkyRose Member

It's a shame she left the show. Her and Vincent's relationship was the main thema in this series and it would have been nice to see them together a lot more.