Got Banned On Counterstrike!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hongkongboy, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lol, well u normally dont' get to watch replays in CS unless they record the matches over HLTV... but then u'd have to be pretty hardcore to begin with if ur gonna watch those replays -rolleyes

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

that against hacking theme in this thread is specifically related to game cheats...to point out the obvious...

3. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

Naw,sometimes they just want to mess around. I alway kill other hackers with my speed hack since my pc is so fast I can raise my speed hack to 3000 and seriously own. I actually hack the hackers and get em all mad.

4. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Well I am relating to YOUR excuse of hacking.
    Which is totally NOT justified. If you wanna learn how ur enemies play, watch replays and NOT maphack.
    Or stand behind a good player and try to peep over his shoulders to watch him play. -cool2

5. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Please STFU, hong-kong-dumb-piece-of-shit. There's a fine line between ranting and taking the anger out on other PA members here, you douchebag.

Judging by your posts, you're some pre-teen, wanna-be who's crying over getting banned on an Internet game because you cheated. That's just like saying "zOMG, I g0t caught stealn n deyre arestin meeh ... DERES SO MANY PPL OUT DERE STEALIN, BUT DEY DUNT GET CAUGHT! IT'S SO UNFAIR. DEIW DERE MUM." You hacked, you paid the price for it, you rant about it -- there's no reason to tell others you have a job and a life and they don't, fucking whorebag. if you "have a job and a life" .. go bitch at your "real life" Brokeback buddies and/or co-workers, asswipe.

/end rant.

6. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

lol not YOU. hacking ruining your skills makes you MORE noob. -dead

7. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Well, you have yet to get caught hacking right??? LOL, then you are not in the bad/worse hacker category... -rolleyes

8. p3ps1c0la

You down gurl? I hook you up with a deal. Make me an offer.

9. hiake

Cool rant, love the energy you put in it :p

Sorry, don't play network games, but I am sure our friend hongkongboy here will make a generous offer for your good -lol

10. BabyRain

Poor fella. A ranting thread turned on us ranting on him... :p
    Oh okie... -innocent

11. p3ps1c0la

Haha, well to be honest, I did get caught once on 1.6 and got banned. But I'm soooo slick I can still access secured servers with that banned account. ;D

12. hiake

LOL, then you ain't THAT bad a hacker, at least you can still access the game? -whistle

I just realize I added insults to injury just now, let's just hope the one with the sore didn't notice? -lol

13. honkiebonkie

that basically sums up what everyone says about hongkongboy :p
    -sweat hongkong boy went to plays games again, this sorta questions everyone even more if you have a job or not -sweat

14. hiake

Maybe hongkongboy is a pr0 gamer in disguise?! -shock

Probably not... otherwise he wouldn't have got caught hacking -whistle

15. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

calm down , relaxxxxxxxxxx, lol he looks more piss than i do , u wanna call the police or something? lol btw im bak from GW AB battle i won! fuckin luxons they gay

keep posting everyone! please lol ur doina good job , cant w8 to show this to susie dang 1988, just to add to it, im rich no need for job bags of money, nothing else to do brag n post on internet, goin to hk soon cant w8

16. honkiebonkie

are you serious? how did you do that? i should report you lol >.< haha only joking !-bigclap

17. didnt read the 3 page.. but you just freaking SUCK if you cheat on CSS..
    how newbish can you be?
    i HATE cheaters on CS!

so hongkongboy, ITS YOUR OWN FREAKING FAULT BEING BANNED!

18. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

how does he do that? teach me soo i become a pr0 hacker lol

u can tell im a geek tbh im spell pro like this pr0

with a zero instead of o

19. BabyRain

I think rsx was just standing up for the rest of us here that u asked to F off. Thanks Rsx ;)

And just wondering if you are that rich, why are you so upset over getting banned that you need to rant it out?! You can easily purchase tonnes of accounts!!!

And just wondering AGAIN, you said you "GOT A JOB" but now you are saying you are rich and don't need one? Hmm..

20. honkiebonkie

wern't you just bragging just then? rich no need for job bags of money? it kinda makes us hard to believe that a rich guy would play games 24/7. stop with the lies -devil

and you shouldn't show susie, save you from embarassment. -tongue2-innocent

wow i agree with you in buying a NEW CSS babyrain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.