Guys - Do You Like Jewlery?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by fearless_fx, Aug 11, 2007.

1. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I'm asian and I have lots of hair.

It might be a random thing since both my parents and grandparents have very little hair on their arms.

2. i wear golden / silver neckless to :< atleast... if i dont forget to wear it XD

3. i got lots of jewellery, chains, wrist chains, rings etc i cant be bothered to wear them now, i used to when i was in college for the bling factor but now i just stick to my trusty watch and mp3 player :p

4. distemper

distemper Well-Known Member

i personally think guys should be minimalist in terms of jewellery wearing.. because it just makes the guy look -_-''' .. especially guys with those overbearing necklaces which juts out

5. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

MG, that wouldnt be you? :p

6. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

i have a gold chain that my parents bought me. i'm wearing it ... hadn't put much thought about it to figure if i like it or not. i guess i don't mind ...

7. hhsdan

hhsdan Member

I prefer White Gold over Yellow Gold, I think Yellow Gold stands out a bit more to me. But jewelry is a personal preference. Sometimes it's a symbol of something or someone important.

8. uraha

uraha Well-Known Member

Is that necklace even gold. It looks so fake in that picture

9. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

lol i think i did though -_-" for my arms neways, my legs are as hairy as any other person xD