Guys: What Qs Do You Have for the Girls?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gigi_gucci, Jun 6, 2007.

1. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I listen to the Jacky Cheung ones you listed too. I really like the chinese music from the late 70s to early 90s with Sam Hui, George Lam, Anita Mui, etc.

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Well, I know a lot of girls who like those songs too (not sure about the first 2 because I don't know them myself).

Exactly. I think if the wife have to go out and earn to keep the family, it's only fair that she shouldn't be expected to be as "wun yau tai tip" as those who has housekeeping/children-rearing as their ONLY work.

Ability to be nice? We don't do "wun yau tai tip" to jerks and losers, since they are, well, jerks and losers -tongue2

3. hiake

Apparently, everything can be quantified into dollars and cents...

See thread: http://www.dramasian.com/forum/showthread.php?p=321010

4. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Would you girls date a gangster? (not the rude or violent type, but just a guy who's in a gang)

5. they got money... they got cars... they can protect the girls -lol

6. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Nope I wouldn't.
    I don't mind a head gangster, but a guy who joins a gang just becoz they think they can bully others/get protection is just a whim -cool2
    Besides, joining a gang = conforming to rules. I like a spontaneous kind of guy and strong enough to make his own decisions.

#446 BabyRain, Jun 12, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  7. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Never, like BRain said; don't want a simple follower who can only function in a gang to bully others, I want an individual who can make his own decisions not someone else's doggie. And a head gangster wil get killed one day, so I won't bother...

8. hiake

No, I suspect gangster, violent or otherwise, have a much reduced life span than us normal folks... -whistle

You mean conforming right? -huh

9. BabyRain

Yes, thanks for the correction. My vocab isn't working right at the moment, coz I am kinda pissed -censored -angry

10. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Another question....

Would you girls marry an impotent man? (he's handsome, tall, rich, awesome personality, etc)

11. hiake

If he's everything I can ever want in a man, just missing out that tiny little detail?

YES. And it's a perfect excuse not to have offsprings.

12. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

wow...why u wanna know that brother?
    I mean u having some trouble with ur tool..?
    Just kidding..hehe...i dont know lar...impotent man means no kids...i think i would wanna have kids...
    maybe adopt if i really really love him? I dunno...probably theyve got good medicine for that nowadays... so it could get fixed?

13. BabyRain

Impotent man doesn't mean just can't have kids.. I think it basically means he can't satisfy you in bed as well....
    lol
    that's a tough question. It's like asking whether you can forego sex entirely or not.

14. MissCheekS

Ha? if he cant get it up...how can he be making kids..?
    =/

15. BabyRain

I said "it doesn't mean JUST" meaning that's included

16. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I get these questions from friends or from other forums so I can compare answers. If all the questions I asked referred to myself, I'd be like a monster. lol

Let's say the impotent problem cannot be fixed.

17. MissCheekS

If he's really perfect and all that great...probably i would stay with him lor...

babyrain...i know that...but...probably not being able to have his kids plays a bigger role than not being able to have real sex with him...i mean u can do other stuff than....u know

18. BabyRain

^Lol, well I view sex as important as making babies too.. Lol, depending on how a woman look at sex then.

19. MissCheekS

well...i guess..its kinda hard..i assume u like the guy before u have sex with him...and by the time u want to have sex with him u must like him a lot...so...probably hard to just quit ur relationship just because he cant have real sex with u....but maybe he can compensate it by doing other stuff....

20. BabyRain

^LOL true i didn't look at it that way, i just looked at it as before i get to like him, i know he's impotent.
    Well in that case, if I already liked him, then i guess I might haf to think really hard :D