Guys: What Qs Do You Have for the Girls?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gigi_gucci, Jun 6, 2007.

1. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

me question:
    Q.1 how is it that these days, girls are opting to go for guys, like with dyed hair or have their hair long??? I mean, some bt not all can't really adapt 2 that honestly; like me ;P ...cos i can get 2 hot n sweaty over it ><"...
    Q.2 Ain't short gelled up hair as good??

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Interesting scenario.

My answer? I don't know. Because I've never got a random guy approach my friends and I, and to tell the truth, I suspect the success rate of talking to a stranger is WAY higher if it's one-on-one or two-on-two, any more than that it's likely to crash and burn and make a fool of the said person's self... -unsure

Not to mention how they STARE at inappropriate places when their eyes cannot meet yours... -nono

It is pretty hilarious I reckon... all these retarded sex'd up questions (majority) crowding out the valid, intellectual (?) questions (minority)...

In short, you need high EQ to handle being "rejected"

3. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Depends on how you gel the short hair.

4. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

wel like me on me pic for example...it ain't all wackey to say in other words, just spiked up from the root and just moved it 2 the side like...a simple 5 min job which is what im tryin 2 say

5. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Well, I used to gel my hair similar to yours a couple years ago and it seemed like the girls didn't like it. I use a mousse gel kind of thing now and it seems to work better. The hair doesn't look hard and too spiky but still has that wet look and holds your hair in place.

6. hiake

LOL @ hot n sweaty

But in general, I've seen guys who can pull off asymmetric short hair + some spike, but nothing wet (it doesn't look mature) >.<

Depends on your facial feature, I don't like full-fledged spiked hair but it's just me... -mellow

LOL, I like the amount of time it takes for you to do the hair!

I thought everyone moved onto clay already? -huh

7. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I just use a combination of some kind of spray, mousse gel, and water. Maybe I should try using clay some time.

8. hiake

Girl's got make up, guy's got hair products -lol

9. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

why is hiake and brain answering all the questions?????

They both need a good...

lobotomy ...hehe JK

10. hiake

I wouldn't mind performing such a delicate procedure on you, young man. I will be very, VERY gentle and careful -devil

OOPS, the left hemisphere is detached! Sorry, guess I am not very good at it, tough luck... -lol

11. adrianc

ain't it already detached :)

Question: Do you think purposely standing in front of the door way/exit to make sure a girl have to talk to you when leaving/entering stalking?

12. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Don't think that's stalking but annoying. Depending on my mood I would either shove you aside or ask nicely to let me through.

13. hiake

It's call being retarded. I am sure there are alternative entrance/exit to the room/building in question...

Or I will step on his toes or something... then walk right by...

And it's not called stalking, it's call obstructing the exit.

14. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

I would do either one of the above -> Shove him aside/step on his toes

15. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Just take it as a compliment -rolleyes

16. hiake

The reason I find it annoying is EXACTLY because I cannot take such objectifying, degrading look as a compliment, unlike males, not all females need that particular ego stroke.

17. adrianc

how about knowing where she is going to be and then show up before she arrives and pretend it is accidental???

18. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

That is mo liu and a waste of time.

19. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Do it once, we might not know. Do it twice, and you are stalking <_<

20. adrianc

rhing is. the person don't even know it is happening.. so it ain't considered stalking right?