Guys: What Qs Do You Have for the Girls?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gigi_gucci, Jun 6, 2007.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Well, you expected wrong, what can I say? Sometimes an expectation is just meant to be failed *shrugs*

It must be my humanly calling. Lack of rest do not go down well with this current dress of mine, this mere mortal thing... -unsure

So I will get some shuteye to recuperate this inefficient thing. Good day to you all. ;)

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

do tell brain....do tell..dear knoc does have a ring eh bb..right on..hah

3. hiake

Good day to you, dear Knoc. -devil

4. Knoctur_nal

hold it down HIKE.
    *keep trying

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

dear knoc.....has a certain ring to it......*ding ding*....-lol......nicely formed by hike

6. Knoctur_nal

kinda like ya writing a letter..
    *dear knoc..heres the 5 grand i owe u..hahah...
    now..for this thread thing....hmph..can't think of a question..haha

7. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

well, I am going to bed too.. Good day to you peeps -lol

8. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

nuh uh....more like...

dear knoc...

where is the 5 grand you owe me :p

=============

g'nite peeps....

9. waikitfire

waikitfire Well-Known Member

Happy Spamming time to sleep ?

10. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

you know how girls says "fine " when something is bugging her... and they wont tell us whats wrong!!
    how can guys solve that problem ?

11. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

ogbaka
    1. Do girls know if a guy is checking her out?
    Yes we do!

2. If you both glanced at each other (checking each other out or just looking at surrounding) and the guy walks over and saids hi, my name is ____, what is your response to someone actually stepping up and asking you out?

Hmmmm...probably if the guy is really cute i might be interested...but mostly weirdos approach me (just my luck)...
    Anyway, probably dont start with hi my name is...make a comment about the situation ur in or whatever...

@freedomriders
    1. Is it quite common for girls to want to do facials, paint nails, and make me into another girl? Why? This is just not a girlfriend, but all of my friends who are girls. I must admit, i'm quite the sexy.
    Yes it is common...we just like to give each other a hand... e.g i have trouble using the liquid eyeliner and my friend can help me applying it...or my friend is good at nail art and just does it for me

2. When a girl says she wants to NEVER talk to another MAN again because of a past relationship and is doing pretty well in ignoring the opposite sex... what can I say to get into her pants? Jk, but seriously yea?
    Dont wanna burst ur bubble...butta...
    Probably if she doesnt wanna talk to u she doesnt wanna get it on with u either?
    Hehehe...i think if u really wanna give it a go anyway...show her that u care and all that....try to approach her as the caring friend and then....probably she will think ur a goodguy and change her mind? btw dont be disappointed if it doesnt work...
    lol i feel like a betrayer

w10_chi24
    you know how girls says "fine " when something is bugging her... and they wont tell us whats wrong!!
    how can guys solve that problem ?

Okay, sometimes when girls are cranky, they dont feel like talking about it...u can find out whats up by asking a few times very nicely....if she doesnt wanna tell u just give her a break for a few hours or whatever...
    sometimes when my ex bf didnt ask me and show me that he really wants to know whats up cuz he cares i get even more cranky...
    anyhow u must always show that ur interested in whats bugging her and dont get annoyed when she doesnt feel like telling you at that moment....or else it can turn into an useless argument

12. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Do girls care very much about what kind of car a guy drives?

13. BabyRain

Now this is very tricky...

Sometimes the girl says, "fine" when she DOESN'T want you to bother her... So it's better to let her cool off or whatever and mind ur own business -^_^

but! Sometimes, a girl may say "fine" but she WANTS you to probe deeper... Just to see if you would notice something's wrong, and to feel that you really care for her. This is where you gotta show your concern for her.... lol

So yeah, girls ARE complicated.

14. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

What are the signs damnit! I'm blind hahaha! any tips on the body language? lol

15. hiake

You have to be on your utmost attentive if a girl just say "fine" because, most of the time, it means "not fine".

We don't tell you what we think in hope that you'll pay more attention to us. Not unlike a cat, at that.

Sometimes, take the hints from the tone of voice she uses when saying "fine"; or try to pick up the hints on what she is doing (besides throwing a fit, that is).

And more often than not? She doesn't want to be bother at the moment, but she can't just say "go play ball" to you, so she wraps herself in that little world of seclusion there. No trespassing ;)

Not really, as long as it doesn't look like it will break down during her ride so she doesn't have to get off the car and push it...

16. BebeAnn87

BebeAnn87 Active Member

maybe to some girls, cars are important because they want themselves to look good i guess. but most of the time, when the girl likes you, she doesn't really care what car you drive.

17. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

So if a girl's boyfriend drives a honda civic and her friend's boyfriend drives a mercedes slk, she won't care that much?

18. BabyRain

What do you think the girl is? a gold digger?

19. BebeAnn87

BebeAnn87 Active Member

no. whats a car suppose to do in a relationship besides going to point B from point A. im pretty sure alot of girls would forget what kind of a car they are in once they are on the road. Besides a girls who thinks about what car she's in will probably think about the guy she's with in public... so i don't think it should matter

20. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

But it's a symbol of status and level of standard of living. Everyone wants expensive brands because it shows that they are well-off, not necessarily showing that they are gold diggers.