Hahaha.. TVB Mistake in Ep. 38

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by KT, May 30, 2007.

1. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Everyone makes mistakes, at least these ones don't ruin the storyline or that would be catastrophic. Also, it gives people a chance to pay attention to details.

2. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

haha its funny but wen u think bout it more it maybe on purpose-what?

3. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i noticed that but it didn't really bother me. there's always little typos and/or grammar mistakes even in subtitles for chinese movies.

4. naruuuto

naruuuto Active Member

well these are good laughs...xD
    oh btw, did u guys notice seurg joy sum's Sifu(teacher) called her seurg joy duk..lol
    this is when sai bao and lei yee were introduced to the different lawyers...xD

5. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I thought it sounded like seung joi sum more

Anyways, in the last ep, when Duk Duk dei and Seung Joi Sum were together, did Alfred say "days without seung joi sum - day 857" instead of 957 like in the subtitles? Haha...wondering if I have a hearing problem or it was really the subtitles that were wrong

6. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

No he said Seung Joi Sum, albeit he didn't enunciate the last word clearly.

Same thing here, when Raymond was saying 957, the 9 wasn't pronounced as clearly so you hear the "ba" and mistook it as 800.

7. Jaydee

Jaydee New Member

omg great spotting!! another english error tvb has made which really annoyed me was in under the canopy of love...where the head guy of the hotel (can't remember his name, played by that aussie guy that can speak cantonese) resigned and they put up a letter on the walls...OMG there was so many MAJOR grammatical errors in that!

8. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

LOL i never even noticed that

9. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

hahahha, I saw that and the "mammy" too, but I thought "mammy" might be British or something...

10. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

omg nice one lmao

cant believe that. tvb fools sometimes

11. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

wow, you got some eyes there. I thought it was something else. I never thought it was the word marriage.
    haha, you people should send letters to the TVB representives about this error. Who knows, you might end up being their script writter.

12. Venuslai

Venuslai Member

After this is a chinese series... I have low expectation of their ability to spell correctly.

13. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Haha...I suppose it wasn't that they don't know how to spell...it's more of a careless mistake, leaving out the 'e' at the end of marriage.

14. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

I watch it but didn't pay much attention to it.

15. mbnz230

mbnz230 Well-Known Member

i just saw this episode last night and i watched out for that mistake, after some close inspections it looks more like Certificate of "MARRING" and not "MARRIAG".

16. joey999

joey999 Member

actually it wasn't a mistake at all ...
    as they were married in Sweden ... that is how they spell it there.

17. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

i couldn't read what was written there ... so i just ignore it; assuming it's marriage cert.
    but good catch!

18. don

don ello

maybe that's how they spell it in sweden lol -lol

19. tung

tung Active Member

well, it can b a little mistake, or that they intentionally do that so that it is a fake in real life.

20. fidelis7119

fidelis7119 Well-Known Member

haha wow...amazing how you can catch that....i guess im just oblivious to things like that