Hairstyles. =)

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by evilcookies, Jun 12, 2007.

1. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i agree totally. being policewomen in real life in hong kong, i believe you have to cut long hair to being short hair.

2. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

yeah.. totally agree.. look weird with short hair. i prefer girls with long hair

3. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

i'm guessing just for the training parts the girls have to cut their hair, notice, joey n sonjia has long hair cuz they didnt have to go training n what not, and all the girls that do have short hair were in the training

also its weird since their hair is so short so it doesnt take that much to notice their hair growth, but yea its werid one scene ron has real short hair, another its longer.. then it goes back to being short, i "want" to believe that they go get hair cuts but its clear that u can tell when they film what cuz when he has short hair then it was in the begining of filmin and vice versa

4. anny430

anny430 Active Member

i think the cast for this series sacrificed a lot, haha especially the girls. I wonder why hong kong police requires a short hair cut, couldnt they just tie it up like polices in America?

5. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

she reminds me of pikachu

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

prolly because when they are on the beat long hair will be a target for attacker...this is just my opinion...they can always tie their hair in a bun though...but what i think inconvenient is their head gear...the equipment around their waist are already heavy can confusing...i noticed whenever they are chasing the criminals they run so slow with one hand holding the head gear...no wonder they couldn't catch up with the criminals and it's always the criminal who's dumb enough to trip on something and fall down before they could catch him lol...

7. ktvfreaks

ktvfreaks New Member

same here! i don't really like kate. i do feel sorry for her playing such part not very pleasant n attractive. but somehow she doesn't have the audience "yuen"

8. sweety_girl

sweety_girl Well-Known Member

Fiona was cute with short hair, but i don't really like girls with short hair

9. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

yeah.. she's the only girl in the series (with short hair IN the series) that looked ok.. the rest.. esp kate.. no no...

10. ByeBye

ByeBye Member

i dont like the girls with short hair, its make them look so weird ..

11. xwinwinx

xwinwinx Member

out of all the cutting hair thing, i feel the most sorry for yen. she didn't even get a big role or even got to be in a lot of scenes... just think that it wasn't necessary for her to cut her hair

12. andyseowkw

andyseowkw Active Member

13. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

because the main focus is not on the new students but the old!