Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ~*Dawn*~, Sep 21, 2006.

?

Have you had ur moon cakes yet??

1. Yes... Yum...

35 vote(s)
    56.5%
  2. Nope... a bit too early...

22 vote(s)
    35.5%
  3. Eww... i don't like moon cakes

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. What's Mid-Autumn Festival?? What r moon cakes??

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lest like ecko on fire..put a candle in him

2. i miss my bunny lantern from when i aws lil :(

3. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

aww you used to have a bunny latern too?? my bunny broke though cause my cousin sat on it..broke the lightbulb thingy in it too...><;;

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i use candle lanterns when i was a lil...i don't recall lightbulb ones

5. i had candle ones n light bulb ones...

candle's usually just a pink paper with a candle inside... i use to use the left over candles from my bday :p

n my bunny lantern was a light bulb... used to run around with them everywhere when i was still a lil girl ...

6. cabby1982

cabby1982 New Member

I think candle lanterns are fun and beautiful though troublesome,I played both the candled lanterns and the light bulb lanterns...hmmm....light bulb ones are also beautiful,got different patterns and colours and music....but I still go for the candled ones...haha...

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u're still a lil girl =p...go get a lantern and start skipping home while flahing the lantern

8. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Yes, I had mine last month when I was in Hong Kong. My favourite's got to be the Icy moon cake with 楊枝甘露 or Tiramisu in the middle. They are so nice! :p

Here is a super size mooncake I found while surfing on the net
    [​IMG]

9. aww i cant see the gigantic mooncake... >.<

10. fruity dofu

fruity dofu Well-Known Member

ohh..ahah..i meant "yuen go" not lin go..lol..got them mess up..yeah..i dont really like lin go either..my mom makes lots of it back then for chinese new year..and she called it chinese pizza and forced me to eat it..ekk..

11. puahahahahahaha... chinese pizza... how cute hahaha... but what's "yuen go"?? i don't think i've heard of it...-huh

12. round cake?? -lol i dunno either...

13. i can't remember wot other cakes we eat in mid-autumn festival... -huh

i remember i used to have heaps of star fruit back then :p

14. aww... star fruits is off the hook... I havent any in a long time.. they good on all occations... sweet or sour.. what about those fried thingys with like the sweet fillings "jeen dwui? I think thas for new years huh?? -lol

so you eat any mooncakes today, Dawn -bigsmile

15. kekeke... noooo i haven't had any so far... mum n dad r making some in the kitchen... they wanna DIY moon cakes this yr... no egg yolks :(

u can always get "jin dwui" when u go yumcha :p

16. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

I just finished my 9th box of moon cakes, didn't gain a single pound.

17. yea... I'm pretty sure its not jin dwui... cant remember the name... its kinda like jin dwui but wit a sweet filling... =/

damn DIY thas hardcore... hey take a pic of the designs!! -lol

18. [​IMG]

my home made moon cakes... made by my parents -bigclap

19. wow... home made... never had any home made.. very nice....so far i think i ate 3 boxes of mooncakes myself. -lol

20. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Haha, home made, we tried that once, it didn't turn out really well, rather just spend

the 12 bux.