Have you been to japan?

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by xprlt, Jan 9, 2007.

1. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

i just came back from japan, i love the food so yummy lot of toys and games didn't think i would like it before i went, can't wait to go again. A bit hard for me to get around tho, i can't speak japanese and theres not much english speakers around.

2. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

No, I have not been to japan. And yes it would be expensive...

3. roxer

roxer Member

Japan is cool but very fast-paced. Got out of the Tokyo subway and people were zooming by me left and right. Thought I was going to get run over

4. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

I've been to Japan once. Beautiful country and the people are gracious. I left my wallet in one of the rides in Disneyland and only realized it much later. Went back to the ride to try and look for it and was assisted by the staff. Unfortunately, language was a barrier although they knew what I was back there for. Then someone with slightly better English directed me to Lost & Found. Again, a little communication problem until they got a staff who was able to speak more English and lo & behold, some kind soul took the trouble to go all the way to Lost & Found (which is near the entrance of the park) to return my wallet. If I have a chance, I would definitely go back again to visit the other cities and perhaps even the smaller towns.

5. fly1

fly1 Member

hopefully going at the end of next year!!

6. Tjie Thow

Tjie Thow New Member

Still want to go.

7. tisazngotrice

tisazngotrice Active Member

No I have never been to Japan but I really want to though

8. RainingIce

RainingIce Well-Known Member

Ahh, I haven't been but REALLY want to go!! One day... Will definitely try to go to an Arashi concert. (; Would die happy if I could! <3

9. sonicbreeze

sonicbreeze Well-Known Member

nah..with current disaster..i reluctant to go...hope it will become better..

10. mage4life

mage4life Well-Known Member

I never been to Japan, but still looking for time to go one day

11. cynthia choy

cynthia choy Guest

One of my goals in live is to go to Japan... Seems like an awesome place to live in :D

12. hem

hem Well-Known Member

I've heard that the Japanese refuse to speak english, is that true?

13. godslayer

godslayer Well-Known Member

i want to go but with the chinese/japanese dispute over the islands,i'm scared the yakuza is going to abduct me off the streets and kill me

14. DirtyBliss

DirtyBliss New Member

I went early last year and I can say it was extremely fun there. The people were nice and although there was a language barrier (my Japanese isn't good at all), the people would still try to help me and my friends when help was needed.

15. aleesya

aleesya New Member

now just take 7 to 8 hours..for once...will be there next time..it was a great winter...