Hebe<3Mike...Or...Hebe<3Lee Wei?!?

Discussion in 'Bull Fighting - 鬥牛,要不要' started by PhY pHy, Dec 10, 2007.

?

Hebe With Mike or Lee Wei?!?!

1. Hebe <3 Mike

45 vote(s)
    49.5%
  2. Hebe <3 Lee Wei

28 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. I cant choose...

18 vote(s)
    19.8%
  1. I'm guessing there would be around 15-20>? =P

2. bluebbear549

bluebbear549 Member

I like Hebe with Mike better. I think that Hebe looks better with Mike than Lee Wei. HONESTLY.
    I think that the scenes with Lee Wei in them are a bit dull... no offense.

3. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

I hope it doesnt go draggy...most of the SETTV dramas are like that...
    but ill go throught it...lol

4. Hmmm i wonder how may episodes are there going to be. Can't wait for episode 10 >_< What is Mike going to say to Hebe =O!

5. PhY pHy

ME too...but i still like episode 8 the best....but i think that other girl...i forgot her name...
    likes Lee Wei...and i hope Lee Wei will except other girls....

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

dam..........i really pity lee wei. I hate mike; too much of a pretty boy.....(although i kno that this is an "idol drama).

7. PhY pHy

well...im so glad that He Qian Na come to the rescue of poor Lee Wei's heart...lol...
    Mike too much of a pertty boy? but isnt Wu chun more Pretty? lol...
    its the new trend..lol..like it or not...

8. lilbluee.gal

lilbluee.gal Member

lol! I prefer Mike and Hebe XD I like Mike more than Lee Wei, but Lee Wei is cool too XD He was on my good side since My Lucky Star. However, I think Hebe and Mike look more compatible and have a better story in BF as well.

9. Archension

Archension Member

I really can't decide which one she looks better with, but I do agree that Mike is a bit of a pretty boy. Lee Wei is more of a tough guy that takes all the pain himself. Oh, and Lee Wei needs to smile a bit more. He always looks a bit too serious. =P

10. ^^ Lol yeah. I agree with you.

11. ztootz

ztootz New Member

i tink hebe shud be with mike.
    as least both of them are kinda rough and doing things =P

12. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

hard choice!!
    'cos i've seen alot of tw series with mike, but no idea who this lee wei is?! lol.

well i'm only at episode 12 [canto version]

at this stage i really want 子聰 to be with 勝雪! Feel soo sorry for him. =(

But when 勝雪 had dinner with 若赫, thought they looked good together though. Really like her short hair :)

13. xxarronxx

xxarronxx Active Member

I find it hard to decide Hebe and Mike look good together and so does Hebe and Lee Wei lol so I don't know who to choose.

14. kittykat

kittykat Guest

Mike & Hebe!
    They looked so cute together! :]

15. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

Interesting....

I think Hebe & Lee Wei, they seem more of a brother & sister relationship since Hebe always looked at him that way. I mean by far, in the whole series, Lee Wei does treat her much better than Mike He does. He is always the more caring one and more emotional. He shows more affection and the ability to take care of her. So for cute looking couple, I will disagree. If they were a couple, they look more rather of a serious one than a cute one.

For Mike He & Hebe, yeah! They are cute since all they do is make fun of each other and laugh at each other. Also, when they are together, they do a lot of silly things. And Hebe is her cutest when she is with Mike He. She always acts silly when she is with him. With Lee Wei, is more of the sibiling jokes than cute. And plus, Hebe and Lee Wei are kinda hard to look cute since Lee Wei is always dressed more as a punk and street person than Mike. Mike & Hebe dresses different from him.

16. moosespitz

moosespitz Well-Known Member

i'd have to vote for hebe&lee wei.
    they're adorable. :)

17. lilpinkchar

lilpinkchar Member

that is such a hard decision! I agree with you, after watching the drama I think she looks good with Lee Wei, but she also looks cute with mike He, but then again, I've always been a mike he fan.... but it's such a hard decision!