Hello, New Here

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by Yumie, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Yumie

Yumie Member

@DKNY - LOL

@person - nice! if you lived in Toronto we could have done a horror movie night!!

@Knoctur_nal - when flame tagged my wall i didnt even know i had a profile to begin with lol.. i just found out today..

@flaming - well now you know 2 girls who like horror movies, me and person ^^ horror movies ftw!!!!

@lasalle - thank you for the welcome :D

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

oooh shit, symptons of a PA addict.... i was like that once in my life lol

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol is she up for the challenge of being the next PA Addict, it's bad for yo health haha.

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

You should also check out the lounge and post there, thats where the fun begins headbang2
    And maybe when there's some stupid stuff in rant or relationship section. But mostly lounge and offtopic LOL

5. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

We just like to have meeting sometimes...
    They're planning to make one in HK this yr, so anyone going back might meet up, that is if they have enough members...

We just make thread and see how many people would go, and then we dicuss further from there ^^

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ What happen to that PA meeting to that restaurant that has cockroaches, you guys said you'll investigate headbang2

7. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

Thats easy! they come here for me =)

8. Yumie

Yumie Member

@MissCheekS - yeah i think im starting to get addicted to this forum @@"

@AC0110 - in HK?? wahhhh im not going to hk this year ==" i guess no meeting for me

@flaming - hmm the lounge huh... another great place for me to get addicted to hahah thanks

@NewAzNSensation - yeah it is bad for my health lol.. yesterday i was at my friends house who introduced me to this forum... i kept checking the forum to reply, she was like wowwww you actually spend your time writting in the forum?? haha =="

@frostshards - im assuming you are from the GTA aswell?

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Your friend in here? Guy or Girl? LOL
    Come to Sydney we'll have a meeting ;)

10. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

im surprised you havent got any post count yet considering you've only been a member for a few days and seem to be replying a lot. get involve in the lounge, rant, offtopic section. its where most of the fun are :D

11. Yumie

Yumie Member

@Natsu- i have been a member for almost 48 hours, not quite yet ^^

@flaming- my friend is a girl :D

12. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Introduction for her needed headbang2 -lol

13. Yumie

Yumie Member

@flaming - i will try, she said she is anti-social and doesnt like to chat in forums, thats why she was making fun of me for constantly refreshing and responding on the forums haha @_@"

14. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

3 fucking pages and still kicking.

15. Yumie

Yumie Member

@Knoctur_nal - yep :D and your post helps contribute towards another page, thank you for your donation :D haha, As a reward i could hide in your closet dressed up as the grudge or hide in your friends closet and dress up as the grudge, either or ^^

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

That sounds like fun -bowroflarms-bowroflarms-bowroflarms
    wow anti-social I thought that doesn't apply to online...most anti-social people I've met talk heaps online...

17. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

hide in my closet please
    You should post ur friend's picture, haha

18. Yumie

Yumie Member

@DKNY - ill try to get her to chat here in the forums and intro herself XD

@flaming - haha ^^ its always fun to dress up like a ghost *admires* ghosts and horror related things ftw

19. just wanted to say horror movies ftw *gone*

20. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

hiding in my closet may get you taken out and chucked away with concrete kicks.