*HELP* please vote yes!

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by aishiteru4, Jun 17, 2007.

?

BabyRain to show her pretty picture of herself on PA

1. Yes!!

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yes!!!!

28 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. NO! (i'll ban u if u pick this..jk...or maybe i'm not...er..jk...heh..heh..)

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Identity theft?! -shock Should we call someone to take you down?

You can recruit your faithful followers too if you so wanted... Or shall I say you can TRY? -tongue2

2. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

voted la ... stilll mo yer tey!!!

3. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

yea...show. don't be putting up some random pussi and boobs from the net. post the real thing. ar

ouch, ouch. hurry up ar. just post it ar

4. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

Just Post It!

5. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

BRain's whipped biotch (no offense) in shining armor to the rescue.

6. hiake

She said she MIGHT, she didn't said she WILL.

Like how are you poor, or little? I was reading on another thread how you were furiously arguing for being the new clan of evil? The type who pretends to be weaklings and back stab? Sounds like the type... <_<

How is helping one person COERCE another into doing something against her will a good deed? It's all to YOUR good, nobody else's. So please spare me that unsightly hypocripsy.

Getting person and start calling names? Shall I start calling you the angry mob with pitchforks? -devil

7. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

I mean no harm, but it's the best I can phrase it. -rolleyes

8. hiake

If vocabularies such as

is the best you can come up with... I would kindly suggest that you re-learn the English language all over again. Pathetic is the people who doesn't even know how to insult properly and have to resort to profanities... *SIGH*

And no offense? Mean no harm? Please, spare me your insincerity. It looked disgustingly slimy on the floor.

9. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Biotch (n.) A term of endearment used by waspy, teenage white boys trying to sound cool.

lol

10. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

I don't need any a lecture from you on what's a proper insult, as it's not even meant to be one.
    If Ms. oh-mighty-Internet-Protector wants to be anal about this and take everything to the utmost technical level with all this, then so be it. I merely rephrased what aishiteru said in a more "straightforward and playful" manner (in my opinion, at least). Oh and I don't consider "biotch" to be profanity, but take it whatever it is you like, oh wise one.

And lastly, give me a fucking break with your "suggest you re-learn the English language ... doesn't even know how to insult properly and resort to profanity." Your high sense of technicality and seriousness is making you appear way too uptight.

11. hiake

You can totally ignore my post if you find it most unpleasant. But unfortunately I am not going to stop or change the manner I talk because others find it unsightly or whatnot. *SHRUG*

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

13. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Both of these threads have turned into people throwing insults at each other. You people need to calm down and not take things so personally. We don't expect everyone to get along, but we don't want threads turning into insult matches, who gets owned, bashing on other people, personally attacking one another etc. With that being said, both of these are now closed until further notice. If this trend persists, don't expect your stay to be a happy one here at PA, this goes out to everyone.
    Knoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.