*HELP!* Pls vote No!

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by BabyRain, Jun 17, 2007.

?

BabyRain to post a picture of her ugly self on PA

1. No ; I would like to keep my appetite, thank you!

28.3%
  2. No ; I have had enough of Ringu

30.4%
  3. Yes: I WANT TO SEE IT! *mwahaha evil grin, abuses admin powa* lol

71.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol giving you an headache? sorry just having fun lol, isn't that what PA about, but yeah guess my definition of fun differs from yours very much, Evil and Evil again, may i say? muhahahahahaha?

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

There's a difference between boring and giving me a headache.. I believed I stated that clearly?
    I don't get a headache from reading all ur posts, that would be flattering, no?
    Instead, i find them totally boring, terrible lack of unoriginality, like I said...

Wannabes are so annoying sometimes.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

annoying you ok lol, but yeah those posts were just me talking to someone basically a conversation that you guys declare annoying but me and another person having fun, didn't realize it was spam to you guys though....................................anyways don't have the vocabulary to give you an headache so too bad.

SPAM SPAM SPAM ANd evil again after you reply hell yes muhahahahahaha

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

5. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

6. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

What is the right direction, Knoc?
    I believe I have asked you to close that particular thread BEFORE, but you ignored me.

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Listen, let’s get this straight. There has to be a justified reason and evidence to close a thread. I know it relates to you, but that can't be the only reason to close it. Both of these threads have turned into people throwing insults at each other. You people need to calm down and not take things so personally. We don't expect everyone to get along, but we don't want threads turning into insult matches, who gets owned, bashing on other people, personally attacking one another etc. With that being said, both of these are now closed until further notice. If this trend persists, don't expect your stay to be a happy one here at PA, this goes out to everyone.
    Knoc

8. ok guys this started out as fun and games but now its getting outta control, if br doesn't want to show her pic then we must respect that. No need to throw insults. Thread is now closed along with the other one and hopefully no one takes it personally ;) Im sure this thread was meant with good intentions :D

oh knoc has already closed it

9. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

lol dork :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.