Heroes: Chapter 4

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Akki, Feb 4, 2009.

1. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

^hahaha...there are better series to watch:p
    I stopped watching when Sylar became a good person...and my bro later told me that Peter lost all his powers...tsk,tsk...

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ he said tha he moved his weak spot .... doesn't mean he cant die ..... if you stab every area in his body with a 4 inch knife im sure he will be paralyzed for all we know the weak spot cud be on his right toe ..... and of course everyone knows that you can use the blood .... how eles did adam monrou aka kensei know how to heal nathan after the explosion from series 1 ..... he was part of the company and plus wasnt it the company that took clairs blood to heal bennets eye?? and it will be knida stupid if sylar has another fight with peter but we didnt get to see it .....

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

Sylar's turned back to bad now?

i know it's frustrating that we all know but we got to think that everyone else in heroes doesn't know?
    yes i know the weak spot has been moved but angela, bennett and parkman didn't know that and to keep nathan's name alive
    you never know, next season might be away from the petrelli's and be focused on Micha's family maybe? and what happens to Hiro?

4. ultim8camper

well apparently to what tim kring was saying that he hoped for each volume is based on one character but not sure if hes still thinks that ....oh and i think peter doesnt have his powers back .. i think he only has the shapeshift ability ....

5. bbgirlsum

i would presume that peter will have all of sylar's power because once he touch he gets the power and presuming the last power sylar should of used was the electric charge or maybe flying. dunno about peter's power much all i know he's the copycat
    well he kinda based his volumes for each charcter but shame that the petrelli's have so much impact on the whole series that it's hard to pull away from them and claire, but i prefer sylar's story tho and i liked it when adam monroe was out

6. ultim8camper

if he did absorb all powers why didnt he regenerate after the battle and sylar used telekinesis .. he cant fly but he can float .....and no his powers is empath not copy cat ... empath ... a copy cat cant use telekinesis but he/she can do the same actions like a kamehameha ... it can do the action but not the actual beam .. i think XD

7. bbgirlsum

i guess that's true but i think he absorbed some but not all :S
    thing is tho they should make a story on Ando and Micha...
    i wonder how many season there are .. hmm

8. ultim8camper

erm how can he absorb sum when he can only take one power at a time BB?? and yeah they shud but not much to tell........ ando = no story .... because all he ever does is follow hiro and micha = texted random people to save .. so not much of a story really ....

9. bbgirlsum

i thought it was more like one he touches some, the power over takes the old one basicly following that person's DNA by touch? :S
    maybe not Ando but remember Micha's cousin? the actual copycat? i would of expected more from her though

10. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Heroes got boring a while ago... i dunno why i havent given up hope as it seems as tho the last 2 seasons were kinda shitty...
    i was thinking the same thing abt sylar turning into nathan... i mean... claire's blood saved ppl before.... so why not now...

n dude, how many more of other traci's are there... i mean triplets... all 3 of em died already so why's there a fourth.... >_< the writers seem lost

11. bbgirlsum

lol technically only one died :)
    first one died along with her alter ego
    tracy only got smashed after the icy snap, but as she got melted away she changed into the watery one
    third one shouldn't come out yet until tracy has properly died

12. lolWuuuuut, this has started already, i always catch on late, but more eps for meh

13. i had that gripe with the whole killing off of nathan... i mean seriously? why didnt claire just inject her blood into him, maybe they needed it to circulate? and blood was already flowing out of him? maybe they didn't have the equipment? blah whatever.....

im just wondering if peter and hiro get their powers back fully.... i swear baby matt parkman and ando need to team up and give that super boost to both of them

14. bbgirlsum

^ baby parkman's touch and go probably haven't opened out everything that allows hiro to get his powers back.. altho ando could supercharge but the way hiro is at, it's a bad idea that ando even allows hiro to use his powers coz he could die if he uses it anymore...

im just disappointed how they make the petrelli's so important in heroes.. fair enough that angela is the one who has the answers but shouldn;t they focus more on new people too?

15. ultim8camper

well the petrellis are the main family in heroes .... apart from them everyone eles has either died or disappeared ..... and i think hiro might die .. maybe ......

16. dhao

dhao New Member

nice.. :)

17. bbgirlsum

if Hiro die, Ando will be nothing and not having time being stopped and all that will not be Heroes :(

quit spamming!

18. demoniac

demoniac Well-Known Member

Volume 4 was really good compared to season 2 and volume 3. I hate how they made Nathan die and I have a feeling Sylar is going to come back.
    I really like Tracy's comeback and I think she will be a villain!

19. bbgirlsum

^ i never liked nathan anyways, all he does is fly and want to become a senator and follow Arthur's destiny but realised it was the wrong turn, not having Nathan there won;t really make a difference.. Sylar's story is always interesting as he keeps changing his minds on what he wants to do and how hard it is to manipulate him unless he got scammed of course :p

20. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

Next Season better be good or I'm just gonna stop watching this stupid show. Only reason I'm giving them a chance is because of that stupid writer's strike..fucked Heroes up pretty bad.