Heroes: Chapter 4

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Akki, Feb 4, 2009.

1. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

well at the end of the finale we saw sylar-esque actions in "nathan" when we was like "this clock is a minute and a half fast..." - anyone else notice it was a sylar clock?

peter was always my favourite... i really hope next season he gets his power properly back...

2. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

i guess the clocks will regain sylar's memory back unlessa new villia that heals/regains memories somehow make syalr remember :p

3. well if angela can get matt to reseal the lock on sylar's memory than it might not have to happen

4. bbgirlsum

would there be a new Linderman tho? a healer..

5. dhao

dhao New Member

is season 4 up already??

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ what you talking about ... its season 3 volume 4 .... people only said it was season 4 because they are stupid enough to believe that

7. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

^^^ n00000b got told!

8. ultim8camper

Btw BB their shud be a healer we seen 2 already any way so its like .... hmmph

9. dhao

dhao New Member

harsh........

10. bbgirlsum

hmm i can only remember one.. and that's Linderman, who's the other?? i won't say Claire is a healer she's more like a restorer that she is a regenerator than a healer...

11. Snowwhites

Snowwhites Well-Known Member

Still the best show so far!

12. ultim8camper

Hiro's Mum

13. hiro's mum is not a healer... didn't she like die from disease?

14. bbgirlsum

^ she healed the bird remember when hiro travelled back in time to get that catalyst

15. ultim8camper

she also healed hiros mind that how hiro become normal again ... and she was dying from cancer i think and the catalyst was just bearing and when she gave it away she died,,,,

16. Bergy86

Bergy86 Member

actually im a little confused... couldn't they actually use claire's blood to heal nathan? they used her blood to resurrect bennet remember? and about sylar, where has his "tell a lie and i will know" power gone? i think itz kinda silly. even when he is nathan, im sure he would know that right? he cannot be lied to...

17. Bergy86

Bergy86 Member

owh, and a comment. just a possibility. i think that is Peter's power all along, taking one power at a time. and since charles' power (as we see from the past), peter always being with Charles, supposedly by touching Charles, he earns that power as well. since he lost his power, and by gaining back his power, he doesnt have the Charles' power anymore... datz my opinion.. haha u guys understand what im saying? lol