Heroes Season 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by [N], Sep 24, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

erm i dont read the novel ... soo i cant say nothing back to you ... erm where can i read this "novel"????
    and erm if shes not faster then time then why can she walk while time is stopped???

2. lol dont take my comment to seriously... lol i was just messing =P
    the novels are online at http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

and i think the reason was explained in my post above at least my theory of it... but i'll explain it again lol, she is able to walk when time is stopped is because Hiro hasn't completely been able to stop time completely or has a limit of actual time freeze maybe capping it off at around to him seems like 30 second to 1 minute, and after that short period of time, time resumes but isn't stopped just going by very very very slow like for a sake of example it would take 1 hour for 1 second of real time to go by, because if you watched it when hiro stops time the first time her trail is still flowing behind her, meaning he has successfully stopped time completely like froze it... but by the time he walks up to her the time limit of complete time freeze is up and since she can move fast... she is able to move at NORMAL human speed and therefore she has to knock hiro out for him to lose focus on time stopping for her to be able to get away.

3. ultim8camper

oh i c ic ....oki then thankx for info ......*goes read novel* oh and i wonder wheres monica and nikkis son??? hmmmmm

4. lol i totally missed out on this thread...

mohinder = honry indian spiderman

lol at sylar and claire's brain: "eat your brain? claire.. that's disgusting"

claire should have been raped by sylar.. nobody would know cuz her virginity would grow back

elle = hot

as for nikky sanders, i dunno... her mom look in the first two seasons was hotter... now she looks like she has a smile that's too big for her face

maya = hot

lol at "i'm peter petrelli! you're making a mistake! i'm peter petrelli!"

wtf at blue flames burning old lady down?

wtf at mrs petrelli saying: "gabriel i'm your mother"?

5. episode 3 tonight...... woooooo! wonder whats going to happen

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

episode was pretty disappointing to me. why the fuck did angela "feed" that chick to sylar, why the chick even went in the first place and look like she volunteers is kinda questionable lol, that was pretty random. and i dunno its like the rush everything, we have all these super villains out and shit but they died pretty quickly, i hate when they rush things. and i kinda like that they revealed the real nikki to be dead, but either way i think that story will be the same, multiple personality/clones and all that. And hiro's storyline was pretty lame, he's getting more and more immature every episode, i thought when his dad died he would actually learn something but he's more of a brat. the only interesting moment comes during parkman's spirit walk, and he knows how to paint the future now too? by just listening to something wtf lol.

7. the episode was indeed a bit rushed and i didnt like how the super villians died so fast..... but that parkman part was rather trippy... and yes i agree hiro is becoming stupider.... and i think she fed the girl to sylar to win sylar's trust... w/e waiting on episode 4..... lol i still enjoy it at the end though

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea i get it that angela was trying to gain sylar's trust but still......anyways hiro needs to get laid haha.

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

jesus, i used to like the Hiro character, he was naive but not a complete idiot... now his incompetence is just grating on the nerves. You'd think after a couple seasons of experiences his character would be a bit more mature, but its like the writers are taking him backwards in terms of his naivety.

10. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

Hopefully, they'll show where Peter and Peter went in the next episode.

Not surprised at how idiotic Hiro is. I always thought that way from Season 1. I don't hate the character though, I think he is still cool.

However, there's Claire. She's a whiny little bitch who needs to shut up once in a while. She's starting to piss me off.

11. OK so that last episode was totally like wow..... too many things happening at once.... and wow.. peter almost fed on his brother....

12. i don't know how useful the hunger can be, considering he can get the powers regardless.

13. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

wtf peter .. WTF
    everyone's an idiot now

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah man, everyone on the entire show should just step back and be like 'hmm, ok so lets actually do something that makes sense'.

future claire seems to be a superbitch lol... buuut id still do her :)

15. ^ not before i do the present day claire first!

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

sylar makes waffles...i was like...whoa....W-T-F!!!!! heroes suck with the future/past switches, they should follow terminator:scc's example of how "time travel" can be done right. I think this episode was over packed with too much storylines and it just makes everything confusing. and peter kills his brother in the future damn, so did his future self turn him into a villain or what, really confusing.

17. I think they are trying to cram everything into this season because they couldn't in the second season.....

To comment on dann's post i don't think the HUNGER is suppose to be a good thing... its not useful its a basic animal instinct.... which is to feed his brain the knowledge of how things work.

18. ultim8camper

hmmm wow episode 4 way too much ....... erm ... can i just say tho ... angela petrelli gave that girl to sylar because she wants to feed him ...... dont u al get it ...... all the hunger is .... getting information ...... the girls powers were touch any one and you get their entire history ..... so basicly his hunger reduces when he has too much info .. thats how he controls its in the future *plus his son*...... oh and i think peter only wanted sylars power is because he wants information ...... that power of sylars .. is to know how things work ... so i think thats only the reason ... and h .. OMG TRACY IS A CLONE and i doubt nathan is dead ....bet clair gets some blood to heal him .... and .. im confused with peters and partmans future clashing ...... why is .. partman in his future and peter is in his future ,... u get what im saying ?? ..a and omg ... mohinder is crazy .... and wtf the formula .. no wonder ando can shoot lighting omg omg

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

No. No I don't.

20. its PARKMAN btw... lol and parkman was dreaming the future.... and he saw what happens 4 years down the line... Peter was brought there by Future Peter (FP), he saw what happens in Costa Verde, and then Daphne "dying" in his arms just like the painting in the present time....