Heroes Season 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by [N], Sep 24, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lol i know he was dreaming it .. but how can both futures clash at the same time line ... i just dont get how can that be possible ..... well it is cause its heroes but like how ironic is it for them both at the same time in the future ....

2. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

its not clashing .. they're in the same future ...

3. ^exactly.... i just want to see an episode where hiro stops acting stupid.... bring future hiro back, the cool one.. >__<

4. ultim8camper

argggghhh oh well ......cant wait for ep 5 w0000t

5. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i finally watched heroes...
    omg wth happened to MAYA!? she got much more pretty n took some english classes apparently? her english is like so much better than before in the last season :p

mohinder sucks...

it was getting a bit disgusting... especially the first ep where sylar was eating claires brain....

peter is hot, future peter is not and peter as a latino is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this new season is a bit confusing >_<

6. lol angie is lost..... well sylar doesn't eat claire's brain because that's disgusting.....

mohinder is being affected by the injection....

and peter..... aka Milo is dating Hayden in real life... so yeah..... he is saving the cheerleader on a daily basis if you catch my drift...

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

omg wtf is wrong with HIRO!!!!!! W-T-F!!!!!!

8. ando kicks ass... kamehameha that traitor

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah hiro is a douchebag lol

so is peter lol.. actually come to think of it, everyone is a douchebag in the show atm... the only character i kinda still care for is matt parkman

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol wtf is wrong with suresh, he's like a venom wannabe or what, and that scene with him and maya was so dumb, looks like a horror movie wtf, maya is a dumbass she coulda killed that fucker. at least they finally revealed what "linderman" really is, but how did parkman's dad get out again. angela petrelli is just getting weirder and weirder, wonder where are they going with that storyline. it's like tangled webs everywhere seriously, its like the moment you think you get something some other shit happens. the writers must be high when they wrote up the storyline lol. i still don't get how peter sacrificed himself really, so the future peter wants his past version to kill everyone or what, i really don't get it. anyways still can't get over hiro's character and adam's chracter is all of a sudden not threatening anymore omg they completely ruined hiro and last season's villain is a fluke lol. too bad they didn't have parkman this week as finally i can see how he could fit into the picture with probably stopping/helping his father and all.

11. ^ the writers i bet are just trying to cram everything together.... to make up for the abrupt end to season 2.....

but yeah hiro needs to grow the f up..... and at least now we understand linderman's part...

12. ultim8camper

im actually getting disappointed after each ep .... .... i understand how its all happening now ... and im pissed off about it ...... basically what the writers are doing , they are creating the story of the past generations and how people have powers ... atm for my perspective there is 2 companies... i dunno why but it feels like this ... .. mr petrellies and mrs petrellies mr petrellies company is basically trying to get an army to destroy the other and rule the world and mrs is trying to prevent it .......well thats what im getting ... and at least we know how people have powers... they were experimented and been used by the formula .. no offense but its getting dumber and dumber .. well the story is any way hope its get better >.> ,... oh and wtf at hiro and mohinder.... they kinda dumb and fuking assholes now ..... and ew at peter .....

13. pang1981

pang1981 Member

Can't really get into the series 3, not like series 1 & 2 where it was so addictive.

14. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

this time just, not working well!! ><;

the 1st two were better.

agree?

15. Well now.... yesterday's episode wasn't too bad i would say..... but man i think a lot of characters are learning to "grow up" so to speak.... hiro i think will be less stupid from now on and i really want to see gabriel save peter and somehow restore his powers.... cause that shit is crazy!!!

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

adam got killed just like that....gay i was waiting for his character to do something but he was just a puppet, they did it to show that mr petrelli is the new bad guy but still pretty lame. and peter was a dumbass.

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol the whole skit between hiro, ando and the dream dude was pretty funny, thats the kind of thing i like to see.

its pretty crazy now too though that Sylar is pretty much the only character im rootin for at this point, even if he did kill a ton of people and was a big douchebagel for the first two seasons.

18. yeah.... i though adam would do something but wow.... just like that...... over before it began.....

19. ultim8camper

OMG AT MR PETRELLIS POWERS..... ...
    Cant wait for sylar and elle to have more scenes ... from what ive heard elle and sylar has a kid and thats in the future
    OMG its getting exition now ... but kinda stupid tho ... peter no powers ....... this totally alters teh future and the future is changing every time something happens.............>_>

20. or is it? lol it could all be part of what happens in the future...