Heroes Season 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by [N], Sep 24, 2008.

1. peter is under too much stress, which is making him turn into a fag. he needs to get laid. that ought to calm his ass down.

worked with sylar, since having a kid with elle got his nerves calmed..

also worked for nathan, getting it on with two look alike milfs :naughty:

2. ^ lol..... clearly that isn't in the cards for peter.... he doesn't get to get laid.....

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

OMG OMG OMG ... i cannot belive this .. i was just discussing with my freind ... and we both now realize that peter has no mmore hunger .. and no powers soo the future peter doesnt kill every one and he a nice guy again ... yaaaaay ......... but i wonder if he gets his powers bck?? hmmmmm

4. miml

miml New Member

awesome series too bad i cant understand fully yet cuz i missed out first season

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

what's more stressful is that hayden is his niece in the show hahhaha.....theres always time after work i guess...:jb:

damn yo mohinder is such a creep hahha...he looked creepy first but now he just turned into one forreals lol.

6. oh fuck... you're right... what if after work they get it on, and they still keep their roles... massive uncle-niece action there....:puke:

7. you love that incest action..........:ugh2:

8. :ugh::ugh:

9. sad part about it is...... Milo (peter) would tap that ass all day....

Damn, I should go to NBC and see if i can land a show like Heroes..... and me one of the main characters...

10. ^ dream on lol

you would be given a shitty power lol like the ability to fly, but you only can get twelve inches off the ground, and only travel a certain short distance at a time.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

not would, he is tapping that ass all day hahahha...

12. it would make for a nice bar trick..... LOL pick me up some girls from a bar easier.... HAHAHHA nah.... i would get a cool ability....

13. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

wtf ... peter ... stupid ...
    omg everyone's stupid now :(
    and wtf mr petrelli, just go die. your acting sucks

14. slyK

slyK Member

best serious by far

15. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

lol

BTW. I stopped watching Heroes. Alllllrighttttt

16. Do you guys have any idea where to download or watch these epi? i have been looking up and down for it...THANKSSSS........

17. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ Theres a thing called TV on BBC 2 tuesdays and catch the next episode on BBC3 right after the episode ...or if u dont live in england watch it on NBC or if u dont live in america your fucked your just gonna have to wait until its out on tv

18. I guess i am really fucked up >.<
    Man.......................Dying for Heroes................................. T.T

19. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

^ you can watch it online

its on megavideo or something
    or surfthechannel

20. shadowranger00

shadowranger00 New Member